Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Black Men.....Spanish Women???

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 10111213>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 7 Votes, Average 2.14  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 10 2013 at 4:29am
Originally posted by Eden. Eden. wrote:

dead @ you wasn't with us picking cotton in the fields. i can't.

Sponsored Links

ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 10 2013 at 4:52am
Chick in the OP is trippin. She better get on that Goya... next she gon talk ish about the Sazon and those gon be some fighting wordslol.

But on the real, she sounds angry and miserable as hell. I'm pretty sure Latinas aren't the problem here.
loveandpeace1984 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveandpeace1984 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 10 2013 at 8:18am
Does she have a picture?
Limalady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Limalady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 10 2013 at 8:40am
Originally posted by wuts-rly-good wuts-rly-good wrote:

Now today i saw something posted on Instagram a screenshot of some black female ranting on facebook about latina/spanish women taking all of the black men.now although i found this funny i also found it interesting and it leads me to asking the following questions

1.Do you black women feel that latina women are taking your black men like the YT womenz are?
2.Is the "Black Independent Woman" thing being used so much in the black community by black women who are not even independent that black men decided to kick rocks and mess with females of other races?
3.Are spanish women a threat to yall on the low like YT women are?
4.Do you feel the brothas think spanish women are easier to deal with than the sistas?
5.Is shorty tripping?

lets discuss

Haha! 

1) No one is taking my "good Black man." If you are meant to be with someone, no one cant take them from you.

2) I'm not sure why independent has a negative connotation when associated with Black women. I can provide for myself, but there definitely a need for men. We need to make men feel more needed.

3) I don't feel threatened by any group of women. If a man is more attracted to White women or Latina women, there is nothing I do to attract/keep him.

4) I think some men appreciate that some cultures uphold traditional gender roles and values more. I don't think that is the sole reason some prefer other women. I really think it comes down to appearance.

5) Yeah, she sounds crazy.

Edited by Limalady - Mar 10 2013 at 8:42am
Brownsugar1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Brownsugar1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 10 2013 at 8:49am
Originally posted by ImThatDiva ImThatDiva wrote:

Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

Originally posted by ImThatDiva ImThatDiva wrote:

Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

Totally unrelated but I have a bone to pick with I'm That Diva regarding her location. My Papa is a tet sirop, you can't be sittin on him any kinda way with your tet gren taco meat
TF are you talking about Confused??? "Tet papa-w" is an expression and I used it in the "none of your business" way e.g. "Kote-w te alé la?" "Tet papa-w". . And sorry, but mwen pa gen tet gren. Even if I did, it wouldn't be an insult. There's nothing wrong with nappy hair.

I guess you, humor and a saturday night shall not collide in your world, huh? You gettin all sorts of offended in this here thread... nothing wrong with a tet gren. Away from my papa's tet sirop.
I've been up since 4a.m. today so barely anything is funny right now CryCryCry...I'm taking myself to bed. Sorry Jolie, I misread the joke DisapproveOuch

LOL

alynxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alynxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 10 2013 at 8:58am
Originally posted by Junior Jr Junior Jr wrote:

As a pr male, y'all can have em. Better enjoy them before age 30 or that first kid

jr.

LOL
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 10 2013 at 11:51am
texasmami0117 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote texasmami0117 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 10 2013 at 3:35pm
The thirsty mexican chicks down here are putting in OT trying to get that dark meat but not the type of ni. s that anyone on BHM would be checkin for. The quinched mexican chickas stick to their own.
modelbusiness82 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote modelbusiness82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 10 2013 at 3:45pm
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

lol...what mirror is he using? Body dismorphia much?
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 10 2013 at 5:45pm

Edited by PurpleHaze - Mar 10 2013 at 5:46pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System