Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
CoCo Black Hair
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Topic ClosedBlack Men.....Spanish Women???

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 13>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 7 Votes, Average 2.14  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 09 2013 at 10:31pm
Totally unrelated but I have a bone to pick with I'm That Diva regarding her location. My Papa is a tet sirop, you can't be sittin on him any kinda way with your tet gren taco meat
Sponsored Links

BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 09 2013 at 10:33pm
Originally posted by Flowing-Ice Flowing-Ice wrote:

Originally posted by BBpants BBpants wrote:

BHM stereotypes people all the time....lol Yall acting brand new today. Me no like. 

true, but not everyone. there are certain people that could have responded to that... and there would have been nothing to it. 

but the right people/person did, and it just sparked a little drama and interest. LOL

And watching it happen makes me giggle LOL

Edited by BBpants - Mar 09 2013 at 10:33pm
fairyQueen092 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 09 2013 at 10:34pm
Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

Totally unrelated but I have a bone to pick with I'm That Diva regarding her location. My Papa is a tet sirop, you can't be sittin on him any kinda way with your tet gren taco meat

ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 09 2013 at 10:36pm
i've had a lot of latina friends, so in general i have good experiences and wouldn't say anything hateful toward the group...however, i don't feel that much of a sisterhood with the entire group b/c they will let you know how nappy, black, or how much of a n****r you are if things go left...when it's convenient they're down with the black and brown...until it ain't convenient....so, i don't feel the need for any cape.  they're not in the same boat.

Edited by ms_wonderland - Mar 09 2013 at 10:37pm
ImThatDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 09 2013 at 10:37pm

TF are you talking about Confused??? "Tet papa-w" is an expression and I used it in the "none of your business" way e.g. "Kote-w te alé la?" "Tet papa-w". No one is checking for your father. And sorry, but mwen pa gen tet gren. Even if I did, it wouldn't be an insult. There's nothing wrong with nappy hair.

Edited by ImThatDiva - Mar 09 2013 at 10:38pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 09 2013 at 10:40pm
Originally posted by ImThatDiva ImThatDiva wrote:

TF are you talking about Confused??? "Tet papa-w" is an expression and I used it in the "none of your business" way e.g. "Kote-w te alé la?" "Tet papa-w". . And sorry, but mwen pa gen tet gren. Even if I did, it wouldn't be an insult. There's nothing wrong with nappy hair.

I guess you, humor and a saturday night shall not collide in your world, huh? You gettin all sorts of offended in this here thread... nothing wrong with a tet gren. Away from my papa's tet sirop.
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 09 2013 at 10:43pm
Nappy hair, stereotypes, latina women 'taking' black males, bringin' in folk's pappy to the discussion, moody online...ruh oh.Evil Smile
ImThatDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 09 2013 at 10:44pm

Originally posted by ImThatDiva ImThatDiva wrote:

TF are you talking about Confused??? "Tet papa-w" is an expression and I used it in the "none of your business" way e.g. "Kote-w te alé la?" "Tet papa-w". . And sorry, but mwen pa gen tet gren. Even if I did, it wouldn't be an insult. There's nothing wrong with nappy hair.

I guess you, humor and a saturday night shall not collide in your world, huh? You gettin all sorts of offended in this here thread... nothing wrong with a tet gren. Away from my papa's tet sirop.
I've been up since 4a.m. today so barely anything is funny right now CryCryCry...I'm taking myself to bed. Sorry Jolie, I misread the joke DisapproveOuch
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 09 2013 at 10:45pm
Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

Nappy hair, stereotypes, latina women 'taking' black males, bringin' in folk's pappy to the discussion, moody online...ruh oh.Evil Smile

LOL, you instigating tea totaller, just watching that kettle boil and the steam rise
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 09 2013 at 10:52pm
Fine Den JP! LOL
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 13>
  Share Topic