FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Topic ClosedBlack MEN DONT LIKE BLACK WOMEN ANYMORE

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 30313233>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Ebony B View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 08 2010 at 5:56pm
ps. My parents raised (brainwashed) me to only consider black men as boyfriend, husband material so this is very hard for me to now...give them up but I personally feel that they have given me up years ago. A contradiction in what i said in my previous post but thats how i feel.
Sponsored Links

deonshane View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 23 2010 at 5:30pm
2 year old thread
lady_tee View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 23 2010 at 7:12pm
Originally posted by Ebony B Ebony B wrote:

I've come to realise this now. After years of waving the flag for my fellow black man; I have to throw in the white towel and admit its over. They just dont want me.

The higher up the professional ladder I climb, the more I notice that their partners are white or barely ethnic yet they are giving me the eye and flirting with me to the point of me having to say 'if, your wife could hear you...no, see who you are talking to like this she would start to self harm'. Yet these men would never think i was worthy enough to marry. However...

I read an article some time ago, not sure if it was on this site, anyway, it was about a black guy who when he was younger, black girls did not give him the time of day coz he did not dress right, walk right,talk right etc. The only ones that gave him a chance was a white girl. As he was academic and not interested in latest fashion and music he did well at college and got a good job, met some white chick, married, impregnated and stayed around to help raise a (his) family. Now he gets black girls saying how he has sold out to his black sisters etc but he remembers when no black girl gave him the time of day. Admittedly, i was one of those black girls that did not give the geeky, square, no name trainers (sneakers)black boy a look in. No, he could look but that was that.

I have not read all of this thread so i hope i have not rambled on about something irrelevant to the post. But i wonder if they did want black girls but at some point we did not want them; we wanted the wrong black man who was popular for all the wrong reasons and we tried to make him into husband material!

seriously!!

thats just a poor excuse

am sure it happen to other guys who are a different race and did not put them off from dating or going out with the same race

so what is this guy saying all balck girls are materialistic??

H0tg1rl View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2011 at 7:22pm
I've never had this issue, the first time I heard about black men not liking black women anymore is on friggin bhm, sh*ts crazy whts going on??? Confused
webbgurl2000 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2011 at 3:14pm
Just men being men. You see if all they had a choice to date was black women, they would NOT say this. Back in the day, we were all we had so now the guys can date outside their race some of them have started sniffing themselves. I say any man that feels that way is not much of a man anyway. It's not all black men, just the ignorant ones. Real men realize that women are women across the color line, but nobody is quite like a Sista.Wink
caramelbrown88 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 24 2011 at 9:48pm
that sucks but only childish boys and men think that way,if you like someone u like everything about them not just the physical.
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 12 2012 at 3:29am
If a man doesn't like you because you're black, he's not worth your time! Don't sweat, ladies!

You win some, you lose some!
babyk94 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 12 2012 at 11:14am
Originally posted by Midna Midna wrote:

If a man doesn't like you because you're black, he's not worth your time! Don't sweat, ladies!

You win some, you lose some!
so true
Printer_Ink View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 18 2013 at 5:40pm
Originally posted by sanja sanja wrote:

Originally posted by GracieAnn GracieAnn wrote:

Originally posted by sanja sanja wrote:

unfortunately this seems to be true... where i live more and more are with white women (these women look nasty to me -- crackhead-ish in some cases).

also i think people should stop focusing on just the interracial aspect -- the black men still with black women tend to treat them disdainfully.  they have abandoned black women period, not just through interracial dating.  

i wish black women would just admit this to themselves and cut their losses.  we will continue to be taken for granted as long as we stay competing for a dwindling pool of men.

So are you saying that black women should date men of other races and discount black men?

no, i don't think black women should discount black men at all.  i think there are still many who are good guys.  but numbers are not on our side.  black women are gonna have to start opening themselves up to other men.  (i'll never understand why sistas hate on BW who date interracially... it means less competition lol.)

This has been going on for at least 30 years .. that there are twice as many Black women in The US than there are Black men. I remember a study they broadcasted on TV in the 1990's that said in Atlanta the ratio of Black women to Black men is 16 to 1. Pitiful. That's when I started thinking about leaving the country. Something ain't right.

And a portion of the Black male population (like other races) date outside their race too. But Black women mainly only want Black men. Now how is that gonna turn out? LOTS of Black women will be alone - it;s a numbers game.

Black women have got to get over it and be open to other groups or they will be alone, involved with married men, 5 baby daddys, stealing men .. whatever .. but lacking a normal relationships.

Truth.
loveandpeace1984 View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2013 at 6:25am

I can at least wife like 2 black women, but any more than that is too much.

Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 30313233>
  Share Topic