FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Topic ClosedBlack MEN DONT LIKE BLACK WOMEN ANYMORE

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 33>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Lyricale07 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 21 2008 at 3:39pm
Originally posted by vintagenarcissa vintagenarcissa wrote:

You should see all the guys on youtube bitching about how "horrible" black women are. Apparently we ALL have attitudes, are over weight or have bad weaves are are overly materialistic and that's why black men don't want us. And those aren't even the college age ones. These are post grads, married men etc.

I used to watch some videos from these guys on youtube and it made me feel really bad about myself because I don't want to be clumped into this group to which I do not belong. But I got over that and stopped watching the videos and stopped paying attention to that mess because I wholly believe that there's someone out there for everyone and in the end that will transcend all trends and fads and whatever nonscene society can cook up.

Yeah those guys are ignorant for generalizing like that. I'm the total opposite of every black female steretype you could think of, and I know quite a few black women who are the same way. Apparently these guys have been in the hood too much and/or messing around with the wrong chicks.
Sponsored Links

Melyssah View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 21 2008 at 5:58pm
Originally posted by sacrifice1234 sacrifice1234 wrote:

NOW before anyone jumps to any conclusions i have nothing against mixed race,white or any other fare skined women.
BUT black men just dont seem to be intrested in dark skinned black women anymore and some cases black women in general.

I was sitting in the class sroom in college and the guys where having there chat and 1 of them(dark skined) came out with'Black girls should go into hibernation because its all about mixed race girls.'
Then another come out with' THERE BEING WIPED OUT'

That never really stuck the knife in because i knew it was coming anyway so for him to say this just made me sure of it.

I DNT EVEN KNOW WHAT TO SAY ABOUT THIS.

This might be a little strange because i light skinned and i feel this way.But the fact that is that im BLACK despite what shade.

Why is it always a dark skinned dude saying some messed up s#$% like this! I'm only saying this based on MY experience...forgive me if I'm generalizing...I'm just tired of it! I don't need anyone like that around me anyways. They're not limiting themselves to black women...I'm not limiting myself to black men (although I love black men)...so its all good!
JGCwayZeBaby View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 21 2008 at 8:46pm
I don't really worry about men that limit themselves by saying they're not interested in an entire race of people. If black guys don't like me... so what? There's every color in the rainbow left so I'm not too heart broken. I don't limit myself, I like all kinds of guys =)
honeyb87 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 30 2008 at 6:11pm
I Heart latino and asian menEmbarrassed
Exotic Bajan View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 30 2008 at 8:01pm
Originally posted by honeyb87 honeyb87 wrote:

Me too. Big%20smile
Totallycool View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 31 2008 at 7:04pm
Originally posted by Lyricale07 Lyricale07 wrote:

Originally posted by vintagenarcissa vintagenarcissa wrote:

You should see all the guys on youtube bitching about how "horrible" black women are. Apparently we ALL have attitudes, are over weight or have bad weaves are are overly materialistic and that's why black men don't want us. And those aren't even the college age ones. These are post grads, married men etc.

I used to watch some videos from these guys on youtube and it made me feel really bad about myself because I don't want to be clumped into this group to which I do not belong. But I got over that and stopped watching the videos and stopped paying attention to that mess because I wholly believe that there's someone out there for everyone and in the end that will transcend all trends and fads and whatever nonscene society can cook up.

Yeah those guys are ignorant for generalizing like that. I'm the total opposite of every black female steretype you could think of, and I know quite a few black women who are the same way. Apparently these guys have been in the hood too much and/or messing around with the wrong chicks.

Yes I have seen some of those videos. Infact, one rant had me LMAO cuz it was sooooo comical and sooooooo stereotypical and did not represent me AT ALL! I never take that mess personal cuz usually its hood rats talking about other hood rats.

Black men like that KNOW all black women arent neck-rollin, finger snappin, overweight, cheaply dressed, evil, hussies! They KNOW we're a good catch. And they always forget til they lose us. Cuz the same men who say that mess 6/10x end up with a trailor park, overweight, flat bodied(or surgically inhanced), cheaply dressed, not so great, hussie non black girl.

They use that speech to #1. convince themselves its okay in their own mind to date every woman EXCEPT for black women and #2. To control us so when they cant get their dream girl they still have a pool of women who thinks that only black men will EVER EVER EVER give them love. All the while we create new threads and conversations about neglect and lack of worth when we could be broadening our horizons! I used to obsess in my head everytime I saw a black man date out. But now I say, more power to him cuz hes doing what he wants to do. And by the 3rd grade I was the ONLY black girl who didnt pledge to ONLY like black boys! I still fill that way!

I still have love for black men. Good black men just like every good man. Dont settle ladys! Maybe the reason black women obsess about it is because we are too SCARED to date out ourselves. FREE YOUR MIND!

And another thing. Too many of our symbols of beauty look like darker skinned white women. Think about that and  meditate
ivyxl View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 31 2008 at 8:15pm
Originally posted by Exotic Bajan Exotic Bajan wrote:

Originally posted by honeyb87 honeyb87 wrote:

Me too. Big%20smile

me threeLOL

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 31 2008 at 9:55pm
Originally posted by Totallycool Totallycool wrote:

I still have love for black men. Good black men just like every good man. Dont settle ladys! Maybe the reason black women obsess about it is because we are too SCARED to date out ourselves. FREE YOUR MIND

That's a nice thought and all, but the reality is that most men of other races aren't interested in black women. They have women of their own races or other races that are closer to the ideal of beauty, whom they prefer. With that and the growing population of black men who prefer other races of women, out options are becoming limited and more of us will end up alone.

Malika View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 01 2008 at 6:58am

I still have love for black men. Good black men just like every good man. Dont settle ladys! Maybe the reason black women obsess about it is because we are too SCARED to date out ourselves. FREE YOUR MIND

That's a nice thought and all, but the reality is that most men of other races aren't interested in black women. They have women of their own races or other races that are closer to the ideal of beauty, whom they prefer. With that and the growing population of black men who prefer other races of women, out options are becoming limited and more of us will end up alone.

Please speak for yourself n' your friends, thanks!

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 01 2008 at 12:15pm
Originally posted by Malika Malika wrote:

Please speak for yourself n' your friends, thanks!

You sure about that?Confused
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 33>
  Share Topic