FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Topic ClosedBlack MEN DONT LIKE BLACK WOMEN ANYMORE

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 33>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
GracieAnn View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 16 2008 at 10:00pm
Originally posted by sanja sanja wrote:

unfortunately this seems to be true... where i live more and more are with white women (these women look nasty to me -- crackhead-ish in some cases).

also i think people should stop focusing on just the interracial aspect -- the black men still with black women tend to treat them disdainfully.  they have abandoned black women period, not just through interracial dating.  

i wish black women would just admit this to themselves and cut their losses.  we will continue to be taken for granted as long as we stay competing for a dwindling pool of men.

So are you saying that black women should date men of other races and discount black men?
Sponsored Links

Keena76 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 16 2008 at 10:59pm
everyone is entitled to their opinion.  i definitely wouldn't feel bad about their comments either.  men that type of stupid mentality is doing black women a favor by going to the other side. 

now about interracial dating.  i don't understand why some people are making a big deal about this.  date/marry who you like/love is about what makes you happy.

if you do decide to date outside your race; don't put down the women/men of your own race.  It shows that you have no pride or love for your own race. 
sanja View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 16 2008 at 11:54pm
Originally posted by GracieAnn GracieAnn wrote:

Originally posted by sanja sanja wrote:

unfortunately this seems to be true... where i live more and more are with white women (these women look nasty to me -- crackhead-ish in some cases).

also i think people should stop focusing on just the interracial aspect -- the black men still with black women tend to treat them disdainfully.  they have abandoned black women period, not just through interracial dating.  

i wish black women would just admit this to themselves and cut their losses.  we will continue to be taken for granted as long as we stay competing for a dwindling pool of men.

So are you saying that black women should date men of other races and discount black men?

no, i don't think black women should discount black men at all.  i think there are still many who are good guys.  but numbers are not on our side.  black women are gonna have to start opening themselves up to other men.  (i'll never understand why sistas hate on BW who date interracially... it means less competition lol.)

Amby View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 17 2008 at 1:08pm
Who wants to go through life worrying about who
s "going out of style"?
Life is too short to worry about that crap.
That's the problem with some people these days.
Always focusing on the NEGATIVE.
I don't hang around people like that. Helllll no.

Love is color-blind. Most of these men are just scouting out women for lustful reasons. In college saying mess like that, they need to GROW UP.
Go for love and how you enjoy being w/ someone, and not on their color.
Moniquenuss View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 17 2008 at 1:58pm
Its sad that young black males can think that way about Beautiful black women! I myself am what my firend call burnt carmel! <- I donno I go to a HBCU and we come up with some strange names! But at my school the women that seem to be the prettiest are the Chocolate sistas but those are the ones that are single for the most part. but on the other hand we are very close to the navy base and all of the white men are in love with these women! So all I can say is to each is own. When you do find the one that your in love with color shouldnt matter!
sweetdslollipop View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 17 2008 at 5:49pm
well, what can you do?

and why are u worried? ur'e lightskinned. lol. i'm sure they're still scoping for you.
Lyricale07 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 18 2008 at 12:21am
Originally posted by sweetdslollipop sweetdslollipop wrote:

well, what can you do?

and why are u worried? ur'e lightskinned. lol. i'm sure they're still scoping for you.
I'm lightskinned and they ain't checking for me neither. Mixed girls are the new lightskinned.LOL
sacrifice1234 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 20 2008 at 7:52am
wheather lightskinned im still black.
sdr13 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 20 2008 at 11:41am
Originally posted by MeowAndPurr MeowAndPurr wrote:

I understand where you're coming from.. And the thing is, the second they see you with a white boy, they have soooo much to say. Hypocrites!

I definitely agree with you. I was having a conversation with one of my exes and he was whining about wanting to get with a latino girl. I told him that love can come in many races and I may find love with a white guy. Well as soon as I said that he caught an attitude and said "Well don't talk to me anymore if you do, that's just nasty." My reaction was .
Lyricale07 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 20 2008 at 11:23pm
I think it's sad that we're the only race of women who have to wonder whether men of out own race still find us attractive or not.

Unfortunately, I honestly believe that the black guys who DO stick with black women nowadays is only because they like a woman with a natural looking large behind...which leaves black girls who aren't as endowed simply out of luck.Unhappy
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 33>
  Share Topic