FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Topic ClosedBlack MEN DONT LIKE BLACK WOMEN ANYMORE

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 33>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
sacrifice1234 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Black MEN DONT LIKE BLACK WOMEN ANYMORE
    Posted: Jul 14 2008 at 1:37pm
NOW before anyone jumps to any conclusions i have nothing against mixed race,white or any other fare skined women.
BUT black men just dont seem to be intrested in dark skinned black women anymore and some cases black women in general.

I was sitting in the class sroom in college and the guys where having there chat and 1 of them(dark skined) came out with'Black girls should go into hibernation because its all about mixed race girls.'
Then another come out with' THERE BEING WIPED OUT'

That never really stuck the knife in because i knew it was coming anyway so for him to say this just made me sure of it.

I DNT EVEN KNOW WHAT TO SAY ABOUT THIS.

This might be a little strange because i light skinned and i feel this way.But the fact that is that im BLACK despite what shade.

Edited by sacrifice1234 - Jul 14 2008 at 1:38pm
Sponsored Links

AppleCheeks View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 14 2008 at 5:16pm
It is very sad and unfortunately there are a lot of "young" black men that feel this way.  I still see older black men supporting black women and also some young ones at times, but the best thing to do is not look  for a man that necessarily "looks" like you.   Find love "wherever" it may show up.  You may find yourself happier with someone else than you ever could have been with a black man.

Know that you are beautiful, all of the things that those men spoke are out of "INSECURITIES" they are sooo whipped that they can't think for themselves, they are always following the crowd.  But there is going to be a sad day for them, because everyone reaps what they so, and unfortunately for them I am seeing a lot more white girls going back to white guys, because they are starting to deal with the same drama we did.

But either way that is their problem, and just remember black men DO NOT define Black women's beauty. Only you and God can.
ShyGuy07 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 14 2008 at 6:55pm
My friend said something like this to me and I'm gonna tell you the same thing I told her: DO NOT BELIEVE THE HYPE. There are plenty of Black men out there (like myself) who love Black women more than any other race, despite how dark/light you are. You can't let a few guys make you feel this way.
JaneLane View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 14 2008 at 10:34pm

I understand where you're coming from .. And the thing is, the second they see you with a white boy, they have soooo much to say. Hypocrites!

Lyricale07 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 14 2008 at 11:26pm

Yup, with all the mixed girls, now light skinned is the new dark skinned I guess...I'm speaking in terms of how light skinned girls were more coveted back then but not it's all about mixed chick ....it's like all black girls [regardless of shade] are what dark skinned girls were in the 90's [not checked for as much] and mixed girls are the new light skinned [what the guys are checkin for]

Colorism is a B!tch 

Edited by Lyricale07 - Jul 14 2008 at 11:29pm
Mayda View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 15 2008 at 3:29am
Originally posted by sacrifice1234 sacrifice1234 wrote:

NOW before anyone jumps to any conclusions i have nothing against mixed race,white or any other fare skined women.
BUT black men just dont seem to be intrested in dark skinned black women anymore and some cases black women in general.

I was sitting in the class sroom in college and the guys where having there chat and 1 of them(dark skined) came out with'Black girls should go into hibernation because its all about mixed race girls.'

That never really stuck the knife in because i knew it was coming anyway so for him to say this just made me sure of it.

This might be a little strange because i light skinned and i feel this way.But the fact that is that im BLACK despite what shade.

God..they said that?? And they're in college? WOW....
I know not ALL black men  are like this, but it doesn't seem like that these fools are in a minority.

Well I wouldn't wait on being "instyle"....I used to care what people would say about us, but not anymore.

And the thought that I used to feel like selling out, because my boyfriend is white. I used to feel like I'm supposed to be with a black man, but it all seems ridiculous when you hear them talking.
bsquared86 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 15 2008 at 4:21am

if they're saying dumb sh!t like that then we don't want them either lol

but seriously people need to stop acting like a certain skin color is 'going out of style' when it comes to finding a mate. love who you love, like who you like but don't disrespect the people you don't find appealing. so you like mixed girls? GREAT. light skin? AWESOME. dark skin? FANTASTIC. but don't go around bashing people who don't fit your mold of a perfect mate because trust and believe with an attitude like that they don't want you either.

Edited by bsquared86 - Jul 15 2008 at 4:26am
impervious99 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 15 2008 at 9:07am
Originally posted by sacrifice1234 sacrifice1234 wrote:

Well for one thing..hopefully you see now the just because someone is in college that doesn't make them smart!!!    I'm sure you know that that is absurd and it shows ignorance on THOSE mens' part.   Furthermore, dont worry about people who dont like you...migrate toward those who do.  Find more positive Black men to be around.

You are right..black is black...we need to get off that complexion nonsense...so sad.
princessedouard View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 16 2008 at 12:56pm
I honestly don't think black women are losing "our" men to any other race of women, what me and my husband have noticed is that for example if you look @ the nba or nfl it may, make you think we are b/c the interracial couples are broadcasted way more than the black couples, but I know for a fact that there are a lot more black stars that are with black wives than any other race, and also on the street same thing when we as black women see black men with a white women it stands out in our minds and yes we are seeing it more but believe me I'm not trying to bash black men b/c I believe that I have a good one, but in my opinion they are not the cream of the crop, and honestly if there were no interracial dating it would still be hard to find a good black men (depending on what you consider a good black men) because black women are furthering there education twice as much as the black men and most women want to find an equal and to be honest there are a lot of black men that cannot equal a strong black women, but believe there are some out there and they are looking for black women of every shade b/c that's what makes us beautiful we come in every shade.
sanja View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 16 2008 at 6:58pm
unfortunately this seems to be true... where i live more and more are with white women (these women look nasty to me -- crackhead-ish in some cases).

also i think people should stop focusing on just the interracial aspect -- the black men still with black women tend to treat them disdainfully.  they have abandoned black women period, not just through interracial dating.  

i wish black women would just admit this to themselves and cut their losses.  we will continue to be taken for granted as long as we stay competing for a dwindling pool of men.
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 33>
  Share Topic