FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Black Luxe Beauty - Raw Cambodian Hair

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 3.40  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 16 2017 at 10:39am
If you are going to "start"a business you need business capital, Your customers orders cant be dependent on what s going on with your supplier.

This is exactly why I declined to order from  her.
In no way should I be paying for shipping TWICE, once for YOUR supplier then again through USPS.

Then the whole creating a label but not actually shipping,
Nope I can NOT deal.

I would have refused shipment and sent that hair back to where it came from.

People need to learn that you need more than a social media page and usps account to run a business.

Sponsored Links

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 16 2017 at 10:41am
I can get Cambodian Hair from JoshConfused

realvirginhair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote realvirginhair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 16 2017 at 12:03pm
Originally posted by Princess Grace<gs id=ff016f77-6938-4781-af5f-9fe1f68a8673 ginger_software_uiphraseguid=d2542c77-47b9-42a9-bd5d-70cc991ed92a =GINGER_SOFTWARE_mark> Princess Grace wrote:

If you are going to "start"a business you need business capital, Your customers orders cant be dependent on what s going on with your supplier.

In no way should I be paying for shipping TWICE, once for YOUR supplier then again through USPS.

Nope I can NOT deal.

People need to learn that you need more than a social media page and usps account to run a business.

Right, right! When running a Business you need to have more than one supplier for your inventory.
You can not run a business when you do not have inventory in stock and ready to ship. This won't work! What you end of having is a wreck of a mess.
There is a lot more involved than just selling hair. Some people do not want to take the time and do a business plan and stick by it, they just want the money! Not saying this is what happened here, because I do not know the situation, just speaking in general.
AwesomeAries View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AwesomeAries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 18 2017 at 1:38pm
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

Nope I can NOT deal.

This is what I was thinking as well. Which is why I asked her to cancel my order. I was thinking she did not have the hair in stock. Below in bold is what she said. The hair is nice but it looks like chinese hair that was processed to a curl or the hair that you can get from aspara. The curly stage 2.

I'm very transparent about the processing time of my raw hair as it's only sourced once the order is placed. 

Orders cannot be cancelled and all sales are final, again due to the fact that all orders are customized upon ordering. 

Edited by AwesomeAries - Jun 18 2017 at 1:40pm
miiszjanae View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote miiszjanae Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 18 2017 at 10:04pm
Sooo basically she doesn't order your hair until you place your order aka she doesn't have any hair in stock??
Gods Child View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gods Child Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 18 2017 at 10:57pm
Originally posted by miiszjanae miiszjanae wrote:

Sooo basically she doesn't order your hair until you place your order aka she doesn't have any hair in stock??

CORRECT! She receives your money places the order, receives hair from vendor and then ships it to the Customer! Let's be transparent about that
Pebbles2511 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Pebbles2511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 19 2017 at 8:05am
Well I am glad I didn't order. I had no clue from when she first advertised on here that is how her business operates. sounds like if the vendor she orders from decides to not ship her order or if something goes wrong with that shipment on her end the customer who orders from her is fked.

Typical BHM member hustle.:)
girl this is BHM you cannot do those things to people on here they will drag you.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 19 2017 at 9:09am
The BHM hustle doesnt really work with BHM people though..
You gotta work that on the FB/Instagram weave streets 
Most of us have seen it all

Remember the whole group order fiasco
Bella Dream phuckery
Hell Jungle Jen beta bs

While I understand the "transparent" policy they claim to have , nothing about the delay was explained or apologized for. 
As a business owner you should at least spend a few thousand and have hair in stock, If you dnt wanna do that then maybe rethink your dream. 

I run a business and those strippers would be ready to fight me if I pulled this mess with their shoes. 
AwesomeAries View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AwesomeAries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 21 2017 at 6:53pm
The experience was awful. This will be my last time ordering from a bhm member. Whatever happened to cutescorpio and 510queen. Bhm use to be reliable
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
iLace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456
  Share Topic