FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Black Luxe Beauty - Raw Cambodian Hair

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 3.40  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ILOVEBEYONCE View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote ILOVEBEYONCE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Black Luxe Beauty - Raw Cambodian Hair
    Posted: Jan 25 2017 at 10:10pm
If we can post about other companies .. y'all can learn about a Black owned business that offers QUALITY product at near WHOLESALE price.

I invite y'all to learn about my raw Cambodian hair that starts at ONLY $45 a bundle. Buy it, supply it. I'm here 😇 I do wholesale orders too!

EMAIL Chevy_Black(at)iCloud.com for info, Prices and orders. Thank you! 🖤
Sponsored Links

india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2017 at 11:53pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ILOVEBEYONCE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2017 at 12:34am
Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

🖤
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2017 at 3:12am
I'll look into it, I was going to buy hair soon anyway. 
tamela10289 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote tamela10289 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2017 at 5:49pm
That's hair looks so healthy and natural especially in the last pic
SunshineSmiles View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote SunshineSmiles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2017 at 12:07am
Gorgeous!
Unbeweaveable21 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Unbeweaveable21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2017 at 12:55pm
Uugghhhh where we're u 3 days ago when I was looking got a company to buy from....are you in time frontals yet?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ILOVEBEYONCE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2017 at 6:32pm
I figured Id answer a few of the most asked questions Ive been receiving:

Do you have deep curly? Yes. Pictures are below. Please keep in mind that Cambodian hair is of SOUTH EAST ASIAN donors. I can request coarse hair but that does not guarantee it will be kinky like a black woman with type 4 hair. This hair blends seamlessly with many ethnic textures and relaxed hair as well. DEEP CURLY HAIR IS NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART! ITS NOT HARD TO MAINTAIN - BUT BE REALISTIC AND HAVE A ROUTINE. DEEP CURLY HAIR NEEDS MAINTENANCE. LOW MAINTENANCE CURLY IS MY LOOSE CURLY/DEEP WAVE FEATURED IN THE ORIGINAL POST. HOWEVER, DEEP CURLY IS MY MOST POPULAR TEXTURE.

BRAND NEW - FINGER COMBED

COWASHED AND AIRDRIED - ZERO PRODUCT.

WORDS FROM A WOMAN WHO PURCHASED DEEP CURLY

Do you ship internationally? Yes. I will ship anywhere so long as the buyer is willing to pay for shipment - there will be no markup, solely the EXACT cost of shipment down to the penny.

Do you accept PayPal ? NO.
If I have learned anything from BHM it is that some people will go to great lengths to scam and as a result I only accept Cash App (Owned by Square) payments and CASH in person. You are more than welcome to pick up your purchase IN PERSON if you are in the NYC area and I may even hand deliver it to you should you prefer it. Use my CASH APP code to save $10 on your order!

Do you offer closures and frontals? Yes
. My lace closures come in size 5x5 and lace frontals are 13x6 ONLY. Lace is is medium brown swiss lace and 100% density for the most natural applications. Easy to tint and no plucking necessary for realistic parts. Picture below.

CUSTOM CLOSURE UNIT.

ANOTHA ONE...LOL

What color and weight are the bundles?
All bundles weigh a minimum of 100g. I have never used more than 2 Bundles on an install or wig less than 16" and suggest at least 3 bundles for lengths above 18" for full hair. Lengths above 24" I personally would wear 4 because I prefer voluminous hair but the choice is yours! The hair comes in a dark brown/natural black color that can EASILY be bleached, dyed or toned. Please see photos below.

SINGLE PROCESS 4RV - DEPOSIT ONLY. NO LIFT, SLIGHT OXIDATION AFTER MANY MONTHS OF WEAR AND NO RETOUCH LOL.

DOUBLE PROCESS - 30V/LIGHTENER AND ADORE SEMI BLEND (RAGING RED & INTENSE RED)

LASTLY - I HAVE DECIDED TO OFFER THE GROUP ORDER OPTION (Shoutout to the original GO Queen - CuteScorpio!) AND ORDERS TAKE 5-7 BUSINESS DAYS TO PROCESS BEFORE SHIPMENT. GO IS NOT NECESSARY AS SHIPPING FROM MY VENDOR IS ALREADY INCLUDED BUT IT ALLOWS FOR THINGS TO BE MORE ORGANIZED FOR ME. THANKS IN ADVANCE.

PRICE LIST BELOW.

FEEL FREE TO ASK ANY FURTHER QUESTIONS !

butterfly3582 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote butterfly3582 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2017 at 5:49pm
This is right on time.  Emailing now
ms.blue View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms.blue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2017 at 7:39am
Do you have pics of the closures and frontals without being applied?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
iLace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>
  Share Topic