BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Black Inc

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 68697071>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 16 2014 at 3:12pm
I think puma's wife is the most attractive....they make a beautiful family, honestly....puma just needs a tooth.
Sponsored Links

bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 22 2014 at 7:04pm
Show time..
femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 22 2014 at 9:28pm
Dutchess frustrates me so much. Tired of her being a victim all the time. She's too old to be demanding attention from everyone. I really dislike her.

Sky is my favorite. She's funny and doesn't give a damn.

What purpose to Walt & Ted serve?

Findingmyme View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Findingmyme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 23 2014 at 11:10am
Originally posted by femmefatale85 femmefatale85 wrote:

Dutchess frustrates me so much. Tired of her being a victim all the time. She's too old to be demanding attention from everyone. I really dislike her.

Sky is my favorite. She's funny and doesn't give a damn.

What purpose to Walt & Ted serve?

I wonder how duchess feels when she see's herself acting a fool while everybody else is doing them and paying her no mind.
herwoman View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote herwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 23 2014 at 11:21am
Walt is the voice of reason and Ted just like the guys who sit at the barber shop, you think he next but nah he just chillin.
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2014 at 12:34am
Was that it? That was the finale?

That was like 4 episodes Confused
thewonderfulwa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote thewonderfulwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2014 at 1:08am
O sh*t is disgusting I don't understand what these women find so appealing.
I proud of Puma he has matured and Im happy his business is doing well.

Dutchess and that dry bottom lip.

AmiliaCabral View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote AmiliaCabral Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2014 at 8:15am
How Dutch get a boob job after having heart surgery? No reputable surgeon would take that risk and for damn sure not on TV. Either she was exaggerating the hell outta her condition or somebody was itchin for a lawsuit
goodm3 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote goodm3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2014 at 9:51am
Originally posted by AmiliaCabral AmiliaCabral wrote:

How Dutch get a boob job after having heart surgery? No reputable surgeon would take that risk and for damn sure not on TV. Either she was exaggerating the hell outta her condition or somebody was itchin for a lawsuit

this is what I was thinking as well....

No doctor would do any type of cosmetic surgery so soon after a heart surgery. The cosmetic surgeron would require blood work and medical history from Dutchess' primary care doctor...

....BUT if you paying cash and willing to sign a "if you die its not our fault" waiver...anything can be done. lol...  
goodm3 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote goodm3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2014 at 9:56am
Originally posted by herwoman herwoman wrote:

Walt is the voice of reason and Ted just like the guys who sit at the barber shop, you think he next but nah he just chillin.

I just Ted to buy clothes that fit....no matter how much he pulls that shirt, its never going to grow to fit his body.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 68697071>
  Share Topic