BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Black Inc

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6768697071 72>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 15 2014 at 12:39am
duchess house is junkie as hell 
Sponsored Links

BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 15 2014 at 12:49am
I can't watch this show. They all look they haven't took a bath in years. My skin itches when I look at them.
GoodGirlGoneGr8 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GoodGirlGoneGr8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 15 2014 at 8:08am
Sooo, the most opportune time for dutchess to bring out the theatrics and she doesn't?
Ladycoils View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ladycoils Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 15 2014 at 8:40am
ohsh$t is not bright at all. He has basically traded his mother for a baby mama every few years. They've only been together 6 months so he hit is raw the first time. 

Puma seems to be the only one with some sense on this show.
Findingmyme View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Findingmyme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 15 2014 at 8:57am
Originally posted by GoodGirlGoneGr8 GoodGirlGoneGr8 wrote:

Sooo, the most opportune time for dutchess to bring out the theatrics and she doesn't?

Exactly! This was her moment to act a plum fool and she chose not to, maybe she was on her medication that day, or maybe the cops being there had something to do with it. I was so ready to see crazy Dutch
Lonisha87 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lonisha87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 15 2014 at 10:54am
Dutchess is annoying...Quannis mom needs to calm the down. Dutchess' face is so blotchy...
goodm3 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote goodm3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 15 2014 at 10:57am
im starting to think Dutchess needs meds. talking to the other woman for FIVE HOURS!?!?!?!

to be honest, I think Cease did want Dutchess to find out so that they could be finally over. 
Lonisha87 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lonisha87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 15 2014 at 11:00am
Ceasars a dumbass, and O-sh*t how so you have no money to support your kids but money for a ring. I know its pawned but still. You can't support her bro
Lonisha87 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lonisha87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 15 2014 at 11:01am
5 hours? I havent gotten there yet..
GoodGirlGoneGr8 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GoodGirlGoneGr8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 15 2014 at 12:00pm
^^Yeah, her friend even called her crazy for that...
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6768697071 72>