BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Black Inc

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6465666768 72>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
HaitianDiva64 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote HaitianDiva64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 12:56pm
I hate osh*ts baby moms voice
Sponsored Links

mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 1:06pm
The shouldn't have come to his business with that shyt tho....if you wanna talk fine but that wasn't the place.
Lonisha87 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lonisha87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 1:11pm
No it wasnt the place. He was being disrespectful calling his sister a bitch and the way he spoke to his mom. I understand his frustration though because dont come to me saying you want me and my bro to squash beef but you so obviously have the other ones back. My mom ALWAYS has my twin brothers back over me and all my other siblings. She'll have a strangers back over mine. I hate that sh*t. It's the black sheep feeling
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 1:14pm
Originally posted by Lonisha87 Lonisha87 wrote:

No it wasnt the place. He was being disrespectful calling his sister a bitch and the way he spoke to his mom. I understand his frustration though because dont come to me saying you want me and my bro to squash beef but you so obviously have the other ones back. My mom ALWAYS has my twin brothers back over me and all my other siblings. She'll have a strangers back over mine. I hate that sh*t. It's the black sheep feeling

I know the feeling oh so well.....Im doing better than everyone but its not enough......hell at my age I'm doing better that her......still feels the need to criticize.....shyt pisses me off......
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 1:24pm
duchess did all types of stuff but he took her back...he did way too much in front of his mom.  That business ain't sh*t anyway...#ink124Stern Smile
HaitianDiva64 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HaitianDiva64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 1:31pm
He sid the business isnt making money and tried to blame it on sis stealing money.. smh. Hey prob allbstopped trying cause they livin off the shows checks. That haitian flag tattoo was ugly
AmiliaCabral View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote AmiliaCabral Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 1:34pm
I've only seen maybe max three good tats on here...most of these joints be hideous
Lonisha87 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lonisha87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 2:57pm
Oh they cant fir sh*t. None of em
goodm3 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote goodm3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 4:50pm
Cease was TOTALLY out of line...and in front of both of his parents. I would never act that way in front of them....

and I don't have any tattoos...but I would think as a tattoo artist, you would want your work to be FIRE if millions of viewers are watching your show. That Miami Ink show did some REALLY nice tats on people and Kat Von D is a great artist as well. lt seems as if VH1 is more concerned with having them look like fools on tv than displaying their actual art work. 

If Dutchess was really trying to be a boss...she'd reach out to Kat Von D and learn something. Physically she's got the look...Dutchess could be on all types of makeup campaigns, hair product campaigns for natural hair...even a spin off show. But no, she gotta be fighting mixie's...arguing with Cease..... yeah Dutch..that's the boss life.
thewonderfulwa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote thewonderfulwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 7:20pm
Cease is so disrespectful how dare you speak to your mother like that & call your sister a b*tch its so easy to blame your business failing YOU are the boss and she was a receptionist.

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6465666768 72>
  Share Topic