BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Black Inc

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5657585960 72>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2013 at 1:22pm
^^LOL

Yea.....teeth are sexy...
Sponsored Links

Cream1970 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Cream1970 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2013 at 1:36pm
I can't grasp the concept of missing a FRONT tooth, but spending $ of a bachelor party in AC and a wedding in Jamaica.

I find Caesar strangely sexy. I think it's his size plus he's bald.

And Puma has a "cuteness" about him, he seems really sweet and caring.

But dem teef doe..I..just..can't..

Maybe they all have huge peens..
**Sk!TtLeS B** View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote **Sk!TtLeS B** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2013 at 2:06pm
Originally posted by Princess_S Princess_S wrote:

I thought maybe Puma was his real name when the pastor said it because he called Shaquanna (sp) by her real name. I wonder if he had teeth when she met him?

Yeah, he didnt lose it until last season and then 2 episodes later Quanni was pregnant. 
Lonisha87 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lonisha87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2013 at 2:08pm
Oh. I don't think puma is his real name.
**Sk!TtLeS B** View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote **Sk!TtLeS B** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2013 at 2:20pm
I think it is. The pastor said that during the ceremony, his mama calls him that, her mama calls him that, and he said his mama is this wild free spirit who used to be on drugs, soooo, yeah, I'm convinced that boy's real name is PumaLOL
demilee27 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote demilee27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 25 2013 at 1:24am
what I dont understand about O-hit and his crazy baby momma situation that happened in front of their sons school is, why does the crazy baby momma feel that O-hit has to wait until "SHE" is ready for him to move on with another woman and have another baby? Why does she feel that he has to consider "HER" feelings when he is dating someone and getting them pregnant? ....this *itch is crazy!!! if anyone needs to be considered its their son, not the baby momma.

Edited by demilee27 - Dec 25 2013 at 1:26am
HaitianDiva64 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote HaitianDiva64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 25 2013 at 9:39am
I think its cause they still *&%^$#@Ein... and she prob hasn't moved on thinking they would get back but after this baby she knows she wasted a good 8 years
HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 25 2013 at 10:18am
Ok so why didn't Puma get his teeth fixed before he got married

That is strange Puma might be his real name. He has a good heart tho. I like him

Oshiets baby mama #3 is so sweet.
HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 25 2013 at 10:23am
Ok so who was doing tattoos while OShiet was on his lil vacation?

I don't get how that works
HaitianDiva64 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HaitianDiva64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 25 2013 at 10:34am
No one I wonder if next season they hire more artists. What happened to the crazy spanosh chick??

They need a reunion show :(
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5657585960 72>