Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Black Inc

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5354555657 71>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
petiteone29 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2013 at 10:06pm
Originally posted by Qualified Qualified wrote:

Jonesy, every time I catch Teddy's ol swole ass poured off in those smedium ass t-shirts I get so angry LOL! I know if I can measure Teddy's cholesterol in his shirts, he has to be struggling for breath!

Yea James, no one on this show gives a lone fucc about their oral upkeep.

CryCryCryCryLOLLOLLOLLOL
Sponsored Links

StylingArabella View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote StylingArabella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2013 at 1:29am
Why is everyone's lips so black and spitty on this show? They all got them fetal alcohol syndrome eyes too and ...what kinda weed they got in Harlem????
**Sk!TtLeS B** View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote **Sk!TtLeS B** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2013 at 4:07am
Originally posted by StylingArabella StylingArabella wrote:

Why is everyone's lips so black and spitty on this show? They all got them fetal alcohol syndrome eyes too and ...what kinda weed they got in Harlem????

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
Princess_S View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess_S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2013 at 7:32am
Man did yall see the crust just hanging off dutchess' lips last night. OMG. 
bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2013 at 8:08am
like kissing 50 cent

tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2013 at 8:42am
that tattoo on that girls back looked dumb as hellLOL
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2013 at 8:55am
Quani's mom behaved despicably.  she couldnt give her daughter one day?  especially since that wedding was going to happen regardless of how she showed out.
Ladycoils View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ladycoils Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2013 at 9:18am
I don't even know where to start.

Glad Cesar stuck to his guns and ended things with Crazy Dutchess

Can someone tell me what Teddy does for a living? How does he always have money but never works?

Quani's mother is crazier than dutchess.. She off the chain- I can see why she is single.

Cathy needs to get over it- oH sH$T doesn't want you. She uses her sons a pawn.

All of the cast members needed a father in their lives.
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2013 at 9:42am
Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

that tattoo on that girls back looked dumb as hellLOL
It sure did...budda looked like he had a little downs going on...I was like no ma'am he'd have to etcha sketch that sh*t right up off of me.
petiteone29 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2013 at 9:46am
I hope Dutchess gets herself together in North Carolina. Ceasar didn't have to bring her to JA. to break up with her. She went there to support him and risked looking crazy for crashing the wedding all in the name of love.

But she was getting crazy.  Sometimes you can love so hard that you lose sight of reality. I guess. But he should have been checked her. He went along with everything she said and enede up losing all of his friends.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5354555657 71>
  Share Topic