Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Black Inc

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6566676869 72>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
IslandSuga View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IslandSuga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 7:28pm
Originally posted by Lonisha87 Lonisha87 wrote:

No it wasnt the place. He was being disrespectful calling his sister a bitch and the way he spoke to his mom. I understand his frustration though because dont come to me saying you want me and my bro to squash beef but you so obviously have the other ones back. My mom ALWAYS has my twin brothers back over me and all my other siblings. She'll have a strangers back over mine. I hate that sh*t. It's the black sheep feeling

I feel your pain, my mom is like that with my brother
Sponsored Links

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IslandSuga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 7:30pm
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

No it wasnt the place. He was being disrespectful calling his sister a bitch and the way he spoke to his mom. I understand his frustration though because dont come to me saying you want me and my bro to squash beef but you so obviously have the other ones back. My mom ALWAYS has my twin brothers back over me and all my other siblings. She'll have a strangers back over mine. I hate that sh*t. It's the black sheep feeling

I know the feeling oh so well.....Im doing better than everyone but its not enough......hell at my age I'm doing better that her......still feels the need to criticize.....shyt pisses me off......

+1. You would think the way my mom criticizes me that I had 4 baby daddies, on drugs and living on welfare but in actuality I'm a college grad with 2 degrees and I'm a licensed healthcare professional. But she don't hear/see me though. But my brother? He's her angel ugh
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 7:38pm
Originally posted by IslandSuga IslandSuga wrote:

I know the feeling oh so well.....Im doing better than everyone but its not enough......hell at my age I'm doing better that her......still feels the need to criticize.....shyt pisses me off......

+1. You would think the way my mom criticizes me that I had 4 baby daddies, on drugs and living on welfare but in actuality I'm a college grad with 2 degrees and I'm a licensed healthcare professional. But she don't hear/see me though. But my brother? He's her angel ugh

I swear that coddle them boys.....and wonder why the state of black men in bad......to busy being harder on our women.....my boys will have it hard.....
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IslandSuga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 7:43pm

I swear that coddle them boys.....and wonder why the state of black men in bad......to busy being harder on our women.....my boys will have it hard.....

Ok! Just mean for no damn reason. I envy girls that have great relationships with their mom. Ouch
Lonisha87 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lonisha87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 7:57pm

Man my brothers can do NO wrong. I always stayed inside, never hubg.out with my friends.or anything but got treated like i was out there drinking, smokin, having sex with whoever. That was my brothers but i got treated so bad and shes always been so cold to me.
Lonisha87 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lonisha87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 7:59pm

My brothers are all mamas boys and are never going to learn to be on their own the way she coddlee them. They dont see it. Its sad. I want them to break free and be men, real men.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IslandSuga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 8:15pm
Lonisha I think our mom's may be sisters lol. I get my coldness/sharp tongue from her along with my aquarius side
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (10) Thanks(10)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 8:33am
this is duchess every damn episode

tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 8:34am
and when is that last time anyone in that shop created a decent tattoo?  folks need to stop lying to them.
Lonisha87 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lonisha87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 11:51am
Yeah Duchess is all woe is me, my heart condition, all the time. Learn to chill the .out...
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6566676869 72>
  Share Topic