FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Black Inc

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4546474849 72>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 7 Votes, Average 3.29  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
petiteone29 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 29 2013 at 9:58am
Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

did Dutchess just say you cant even see tattoos on his black ass?Stern Smile

ummm hmmm
Sponsored Links

petiteone29 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 29 2013 at 10:07am
Dutchess is looking real dusty these last few episodes. I am convinced she is on something because no normal human just goes off like that constantly over nothing. And why does she keep feeling the need to remind us that she is a grown woman? Sounds like she is a weak little girl trying to convince herself that she is grown.

I just don't get the Teddy drama. Girls just throw the pannies at him.

Oh Sh*t mouth makes my tummy hurt. Its soo juicy and jacked up.

Did ceasar say that Puma can't even keep a tooth? LOL
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 29 2013 at 10:08am
Originally posted by petiteone29 petiteone29 wrote:

Dutchess is looking real dusty these last few episodes. I am convinced she is on something because no normal human just goes off like that constantly over nothing. And why does she keep feeling the need to remind us that she is a grown woman? Sounds like she is a weak little girl trying to convince herself that she is grown.

I hollered when I heard him say that!!
HaitianDiva64 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HaitianDiva64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 29 2013 at 10:18am

like Bey? maybe it's a southern thing
herwoman View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote herwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 29 2013 at 10:24am
Im a grown woman= don't question me, you don't pay my bills, I do what I want

I never noticed she says that I'm southern

She look so dirty, I don't think she was ready for that northern weed because she look strung out all the time. I can't take it!
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 29 2013 at 10:24am
did Caesar take over the shop from someone else because Puma said he was there first and brought in the staff? so, when did Caesar make his appearance.

and why is dude acting like he can handle competition like Puma was suppose to stay unemployed to benefit him.
Lonisha87 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lonisha87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 29 2013 at 12:08pm
Yeah someone else owned it and Ceasar bought it, but I don't know if Puma really brought in the clients. I don't understand how Ceasars talking about loyalty when he FiRED Puma. It's not betrayal. What you expect him to be poor forever and never work again just cuz you fired him?
Ladycoils View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ladycoils Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 29 2013 at 12:13pm
I agree with everyone... Dutchess has been looking very questionable lately. I don't get Teddy and what he has going on.

Cesar is a idiot to think that people shouldn't move on and do what's best for him/her and their family.
crzyabthair View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crzyabthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 29 2013 at 12:22pm

I screamed when he said thatLOLLOL.....that has to be the greatest one-liner of the yearCryDead
oh_so_moody View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oh_so_moody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2013 at 8:50pm
So Puma got beat up & I'm embarrassed for him.
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4546474849 72>
  Share Topic