Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Black Hair is Cursed? Black Women are Cursed!?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 2.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 09 2013 at 6:10pm
Originally posted by **Sk!TtLeS B** **Sk!TtLeS B** wrote:

You might be on to somethin, CCGeek
imjussayin. The similarities are uncanny.LOL

Sponsored Links

blaquefoxx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote blaquefoxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 09 2013 at 6:33pm
Originally posted by femmemichelle femmemichelle wrote:

Lmfao.

But really everyone flag that girl please.

Because if these exact words had come put of Paula Deen's buttery mouth we wouldn't sit still until she admitted her wrongs. This racist ideology is NOT ok no matter who's doing the talking. And this bijch was smiling through the whole video like "Welp! We cursed yall!" shut up.
   BHM is gonna unite for a couple of hours to shut down that girl's video and then go right back to fuccery, slapping weaves in, posting memeber's private info and hurling insults at everbody including their kidsErmm

SweetNovember* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote SweetNovember* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 09 2013 at 6:40pm
If Tommy Sotomayor's vids are still up this one ain't goin nowhere...
Tbaby View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tbaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 09 2013 at 9:55pm
She really should have pulled out some bible commentaries and did some research before making such a ridiculous vid of scripture she  "interprets" as a curse for women of color.  I hope her subscribers drop her as a protest.

newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 09 2013 at 10:10pm
I couldn't watch the whole thing but she hurt my feelings.  Really?  U believe u are cursed and you're laughing and happy about it?  If I thought God hated me and my whole people's....I would be so upset. 

the majority of black women have only recently started to become educated on how to take care of our hair.  Having been told for so long that our hair 4 texture hair doesn't grow so your mom's/guardian didn't try take care of it like she did your sister who might have had "good hair".  She would rip thru your hair with tiny tooth combs and not give a fucc, call you tender headed and how come you ain't got good hair like......antyways.  Also coupled with the fact that our hair requires more in terms of moisture and protection...

4 hair has been thru so much because folks with 4 hair were treated a certain way so 4 hair had to go thru strong perms, oil pressing and all kinds of things...only 4 hair had to deal with this. No other texture.  Which is why only now....are most learning how to grow 4 hair.  And growing it long I might add.

See...this is why I can't stand the folks with bibles sometimes.  Folks know for a fact that there are translation errors and things fucced with and taken out for political reasons only to yet and still take it word for word when it suits their purpose.  

Edited by newdiva1 - Jul 09 2013 at 10:16pm
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 09 2013 at 10:21pm
just watched the video.  so she associates "daughters of zion" specifically and solely with the black women?  interesting...
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 09 2013 at 10:22pm

oh and that constant smile was creepy creep status...

noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 09 2013 at 10:31pm
didnt watch the video but this reminds me of a story my ma once told me about a time when she was working at some office someplace and this white woman touched her hair and said, "oooh, your hair is so soft." and my ma responded with a "why yes it is. notice how it grows towards the sun like the trees and doesn't flop to the ground like a dog?"LOL

my ma always been militant as hell. i get it from her and my daddy.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 09 2013 at 10:34pm
Originally posted by noneyons noneyons wrote:

"why yes it is. notice how it grows towards the sun like the trees and doesn't flop to the ground like a dog?"LOL

LOL  I love it!!!!!!!!!!!
SweetNovember* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SweetNovember* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 09 2013 at 10:44pm
Originally posted by ThoughtCouture ThoughtCouture wrote:

oh and that constant smile was creepy creep status...

I feel like her publicist or something. LOL She's just a really sweet and happy person and she always smiles and that's what I like about her.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789>
  Share Topic