Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Black Hair Dressers Are Not Trained to do Natural
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Black Hair Dressers Are Not Trained to do Natural

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2014 at 11:23am
that hair stylist was just nasty @9:58.  people go to hair school and come out acting like theyre scientists and sh*t.  you cant tell them nothing.  you got scalp burns all up and down peoples heads but you know every damn thing.  clients hair hasnt shown length in 5 years but you got this.  my stylist told me to stop co-washing because she'd been doing hair for 20 years and never heard of it...Ermm really, so youre not going to even try to learn nothing new.
Sponsored Links

blaquefoxx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blaquefoxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2014 at 11:39am
Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

that hair stylist was just nasty @9:58.  people go to hair school and come out acting like theyre scientists and sh*t.  you cant tell them nothing.  you got scalp burns all up and down peoples heads but you know every damn thing.  clients hair hasnt shown length in 5 years but you got this.  my stylist told me to stop co-washing because she'd been doing hair for 20 years and never heard of it...Ermm really, so youre not going to even try to learn nothing new.
gurrrrrllll

And why did your comment make me think about that length check fail videoLOLDead

yaya24 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote yaya24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2014 at 11:47am

Finally watching the video. The natural ladies don't come off angry at all.

Arcadia's daughters hair is fleeting. By the time she meets middle school she will be balding.

Relaxing at 3 years old is just too young and I hate seeing little kids with fake ponytails & tight synthetic braids.

newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2014 at 1:00pm
Originally posted by tropical-punch tropical-punch wrote:

They could have found some better naturals for that.

girl shid.  They coulda found a better everybody for that.  How come they never show the naturals with down to the ass hair if they tryna say that natural is better and your hair will grow etc.  How come they never have the weave wearing females that wear kinky straight and 4b wigs/weaves/extensions.  

they just want to continue with the subliminals and proproganda that black women who wear wigs/weaves/extensions ain't got no hair and the ones who go natural may be natural but they belligerent and ain't got no hair.
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2014 at 1:03pm
Yep....like I said Trisha is a big ass coon.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345