Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Black Hair Dressers Are Not Trained to do Natural
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Black Hair Dressers Are Not Trained to do Natural

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
yaya24 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote yaya24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2014 at 8:42am
Wigs for protective styling is not a myth in my book.

Sponsored Links

jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2014 at 10:15am
im saying that ps styling is a niche thingmostly contained to hairboard folk.
AmiliaCabral View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AmiliaCabral Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2014 at 10:15am
Why was that one natural chick dissing other natural haired women too with that "I been natural for over 10 years, not like these new naturals! For me this is my life not just a trend" Girl boom why are you here then arguing for women to be natural if youre so damn high and mighty

i get the debate but im tired of it. black women need to focus more on our health and stop putting chemicals inside our bodies too. now thats some sh*t i hope none of us would argue
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2014 at 10:19am
Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

im saying that ps styling is a niche thingmostly contained to hairboard folk.

You don't protective style?
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2014 at 10:25am
yes i ps with yarn braids and havana twists.
thats not what im,saying but im on my phone and dont feel like explaknjng
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2014 at 10:31am
Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

yes i ps with yarn braids and havana twists.
thats not what im,saying but im on my phone and dont feel like explaknjng

i think i get what youre saying.  i dont think the average women is worrying about hair journeys and ps when they put on wigs/weaves.
talking about hair irl is like taking time machine back in time.
tropical-punch View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tropical-punch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2014 at 10:46am
They could have found some better naturals for that.
NARSAddict View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NARSAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2014 at 10:52am
Originally posted by AmiliaCabral AmiliaCabral wrote:

i get the debate but im tired of it. black women need to focus more on our health and stop putting chemicals inside our bodies too. now thats some sh*t i hope none of us would argue

Girl folks would argue over that too. 
Derri View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Derri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2014 at 10:53am
She is saying that mostly 'we' (on hair boards) PS with weaves and wigs for the purpose of growing and taking good care of our own hair underneath.

Others wear them for fun (and to run from dealing with their hair 'problems'...aka their 'bad' hair..that's my opinion only though, Jones ain't said all that lol)

Edited by Derri - Jan 03 2014 at 10:53am
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2014 at 11:23am
that hair stylist was just nasty @9:58.  people go to hair school and come out acting like theyre scientists and sh*t.  you cant tell them nothing.  you got scalp burns all up and down peoples heads but you know every damn thing.  clients hair hasnt shown length in 5 years but you got this.  my stylist told me to stop co-washing because she'd been doing hair for 20 years and never heard of it...Ermm really, so youre not going to even try to learn nothing new.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
  Share Topic