Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

BLACK GIRLS WORKOUT TOO! OFFENSIVE?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 78910>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
TokyoRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote TokyoRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2013 at 9:59am
Originally posted by Qualified Qualified wrote:

Is this Cicely Tyson???

On the real I am happy to see them inspiring women of color (myself included) to get up and get fit. Im sure we are all supportive, black women getting fit why not!! But this is BHM, we bust chops on a regular, and this thread will be no different.

Sponsored Links

Gia2009 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gia2009 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2013 at 11:39am
Cicely Tyson Picture
classy05 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote classy05 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2013 at 12:43pm
Originally posted by oneluv oneluv wrote:

Ironically enough these black women are helping to break stereotypes and helping overweight black women get fit. To top it off these women are entrepreneurs who are hopefully gonna make lots of money. Saddens me to see some you on this board, making nasty remarks about these women. Black women need to stick together and help uplift one another... Not bring each other down.
^^^^THIS
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2013 at 12:46pm
Originally posted by TokyoRose TokyoRose wrote:

Originally posted by Qualified Qualified wrote:

Is this Cicely Tyson???

On the real I am happy to see them inspiring women of color (myself included) to get up and get fit. Im sure we are all supportive, black women getting fit why not!! But this is BHM, we bust chops on a regular, and this thread will be no different.

OMG!!! I loved Madam.LOL
Addicted19034 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Addicted19034 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2013 at 1:03pm
That cover is photoshopped to the gods
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2013 at 1:07pm
I am mad at everyone who thinks they are going to look like the person in the video...after using the tape.

If that was the case, half or america would look like billy blanksErmm
*Belle*Femme* View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote *Belle*Femme* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2013 at 1:29pm
wow!! the shade in this thread is real.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Addicted19034 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2013 at 1:39pm
The results look great!

Ppl dropping like a pound a day!
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2013 at 1:52pm
for those who already work out... I don't think this tape is for them.  I don't think this tape is meant for people that can already run miles and lift heavy....but at the same time....u can make anything into a decent workout.   All u have to do is pyramid the weights up, squat deeper, lift that leg higher.  Utilize resistance bands and weights for any lower body floor work etc.  From what I can see this strikes me as beginner to intermediate.

I think this work out ....if anything will get people moving.  Once you get stronger you advance....you will want to advance....you get to the point where u want to make it harder to challenge yourself.  Just like any other workout.

Edited by newdiva1 - Feb 12 2013 at 1:59pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Addicted19034 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2013 at 2:08pm
Originally posted by goodm3 goodm3 wrote:

It will sell to people who DO NOT workout and are into gimmicks.

but for those of us who actually workout...we can't be fooled. The daughter posing like a video hoe, the super light weights being used, with exception of the mother, nobody looks "fit"..... ummm no.

People like Cathe Friedrich have a huge following...because its real workouts that yield results. 

but I applaud them for expanding their business. 

I dint think its a gimmick

They obviously have great results with real women

I don't think it's for women who already workout everyday

It's for the average african American woman ( who according to stats is most likely overweight) who wants to change their body

I don't see how after working out and eating right they can't look like that too
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 78910>
  Share Topic