Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

BLACK GIRLS WORKOUT TOO! OFFENSIVE?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 10>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
lovelove View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovelove Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2013 at 2:33am
Originally posted by tasty0619 tasty0619 wrote:

I'm not offended. I actually like to see women with curves in workout videos. Not all of us want to be shaped like Jillian Michaels.

I agree with this.I think many overweight black women will be more motivated when they see people that look like their "possible selves," working out.I frequent topics that involve black women & exercise.A main concern that I have noticed is the fear of losing their curves.I think if they see more fit black women w/curves working out it will inspire them.
Sponsored Links

Yumyum28 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yumyum28 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2013 at 2:58am
Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

We play badminton at our family reunions.
And ain't nothin' yall say gone keep me from callin' these women ugly.
Serena Williams ain't cute.....I think Gabby Douglas is funny looking....

THIS...Im officially in love ...Shorty plays no games    
*M&M* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *M&M* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2013 at 3:21am

I'm not offended. I actually like to see women with curves in workout videos. Not all of us want to be shaped like Jillian Michaels.

Exactly what I was thinking! Probably the main reason I don't want follow Jillian's workouts is because I DO NOT like her shape. Their look is more realistic for me.
Soratachi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Soratachi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2013 at 3:45am
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

going to the club?  the white fitness dvd covers look the same except they don't have a curvy body. 

Exactly. I admit to not really following white people fitness DVD because I don't like the women flat bodies.
I believe many black women will buy it, more black women need to make workout DVD.
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2013 at 3:52am
the sad thing about it is (if the sentiments expressed here frequently are a snapshot of society) women who tend to be fitter are almost always labelled as masucline or manly.
Allure. View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Allure. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2013 at 4:00am

Black people are always finding something offensive

Edited by Allure. - Jan 15 2013 at 4:00am
Soratachi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Soratachi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2013 at 4:06am

Clap I sure do not.
Prazol60 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Prazol60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2013 at 4:33am
Whatever it takes to get us working out I don't care. The fact is a lot of us are overweight we do need to get moving. 
miamiu27 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote miamiu27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2013 at 7:47am
There is a group that gets together and runs at my gym. I have meant to ask RoxiD is she is out there running because I saw her with the shirt on in her Avi.
They always have a large group at 5am, that is always good to see.
iSMILE13 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote iSMILE13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2013 at 8:20am

Her body is amazing (the daughter)

The results from some of their clients

Edited by iSMILE13 - Jan 15 2013 at 8:24am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions