BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

BLACK GIRLS WORKOUT TOO! OFFENSIVE?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 10>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Immie89 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Immie89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2013 at 5:30pm
Oh and i follow Lana on twitter..shes great..and she posted some results of people who used the DVD or worked out with her at the gym..great results.
Sponsored Links

carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (12) Thanks(12)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2013 at 5:32pm
Not offensive.

If it were 2 white women on the cover saying 'Black Women Workout Too' then I could see where it would be offensive.LOL
Ladybird0724 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Ladybird0724 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2013 at 5:32pm
I don't think it is

did the clutch ppl say why the title was offensive? they probably decided to use that title b/c it is such a misconception that black women do not work.

why do they care if the one woman looks like she's going to the club? does that interfere w/ her ability to provide her clients w/ a good workout?

Tbaby View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (18) Thanks(18)   Quote Tbaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2013 at 5:34pm
I'm not offended.

Shooooot, we need to be working out more.  Obesity is killing us as a people.
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2013 at 5:36pm
all i see is the flat stomach...pilates here i comeSleepy
Harmonii View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Harmonii Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2013 at 5:36pm
Originally posted by Immie89 Immie89 wrote:

No its not offensive ..their catering to the clientele their targeting ...which is FAT black women. Lets be honest theres more fat black women now a days..and if this is motivating them..then so be it!

i think its a cute slogan..because a lot of people do believe the stereotypes that black women do not workout or hit the gym..

Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2013 at 5:38pm
Originally posted by nitabug nitabug wrote:

That lady's face is offensive...Photoshopped or otherwise

The title is patronizing...like big girls need love too.
I wont be buying that mess.

Lmao
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2013 at 5:39pm
Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

Not offensive.

If it were 2 white women on the cover saying 'Black Women should Workout Too' then I could see where it would be offensive.LOL

fixed and
Yes.LOL

SWEETBREAD View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote SWEETBREAD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2013 at 5:40pm
I need to order a DVD ASAP...............they actually have great reviews and the mother is 60........what the heck!
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2013 at 5:43pm
going to the club?  the white fitness dvd covers look the same except they don't have a curvy body. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 10>
  Share Topic