Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Black Girls Rock - June Ambrose

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
pattigurlatl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote pattigurlatl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Black Girls Rock - June Ambrose
    Posted: Feb 08 2013 at 4:05pm

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/03/27/june-ambrose-the-woman-behind-the-celebrity_n_1383110.html

Born in Antigua, June Ambrose originally pursued a career in finance, but found herself unhappy in the business world. While working at Uptown MCA Records in the early 90s, she was introduced to the world of fashion styling, and she decided to shift her focus. Among her circle of friends she was already recognized as the trendsetter and would often dress everyone in her social circle. She parlayed this talent into a career, and quickly turned heads. She began styling artists for shoots with Rolling Stone Magazine, Vibe, and Arena. She revolutionized the image of the female in hip-hop, with her groundbreaking styling of Missy Elliott in the iconic The Rain (Supa Dupa Fly) video. Since then, she has styled everyone who is anyone in the music and film worlds, including Alicia Keys, Luther Vandross, Mariah Carey, Will Smith, Zoe Saldana, Mary J. Blige, and Kim Cattrall, to name a few. She is currently starring on her own show on VH1, called Styled by June.
Sponsored Links

india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2013 at 4:16pm
I like some of her Fashion Advice G . The episode with Da Brat was so funny. Great to see a sister make it . Smile
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2013 at 4:59pm
her show was terrible
didn't know she was Caribbean [woot woot!]
she seems like a super good mom based on IG

honeyb87 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote honeyb87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2013 at 5:02pm
She's beautiful! 
Yardgirl View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Yardgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2013 at 5:56pm
I always liked her style and work when I saw her in magazines back in the day. Then I found out she is West Indian and took greater interest. Her skin is flawless!
melikey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote melikey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2013 at 5:59pm
Originally posted by honeyb87 honeyb87 wrote:

She's beautiful! 

yeah i never knew she was so attractive until her show!
nycdiva357 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nycdiva357 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2013 at 6:09pm
i learned she was west indian after i saw all her IG cooking. lol
that woman loves her curry.

and she's gorgeous.. with awesome hair.

i'd get her pregnant... give her some brown babies.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pattigurlatl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2013 at 7:11pm
Have you seen her videos on youtube where she works out in heels? The woman is fierce!
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pattigurlatl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2013 at 9:03pm
beysus bump
Nisha View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2013 at 9:06pm
I remember her from magazines as well. Thumbs Up
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>