Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Black Girls and School Discipline: What's Going On
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Black Girls and School Discipline: What's Going On

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
goodm3 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote goodm3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 16 2014 at 11:07am
Originally posted by OhMyCurlz OhMyCurlz wrote:

I feel like they should have been more specific in this article. 

The black girls in honor classes (or any other race) were never disruptive in any type of manner. The black girls in the "regular" classes caused the majority of the class room problems. A lot of this involved straight up bullying. That was just where I went to school though. 

Now, if there is even a shred of truth that black girls in schools are causing issues like this to such an extent (everywhere) then it needs to be resolved. No excuses should be made for poor behavior. Period.

You can't curse someone out all of the time because someone in authority "got an attitude" with you. Grow up. Not everyone is going to say what you like. These girls get coddled with suspensions and right ups to the point where they don't even care anymore. Then they go out into the world and cant hold a job because they want to "argue" on the job or with their boss....or worse, they pick up the phone when I call customer service. Then I have to deal with their rude self entitled asses. Cry

Make their asses do something productive like volunteering at a homeless shelter. Make them give back positive energy to counter the negative that they put out during school. 

alla dis.
Sponsored Links

eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 17 2014 at 9:02pm
Originally posted by goodm3 goodm3 wrote:

Originally posted by eanaj5 eanaj5 wrote:

i cant relate tbh.
all of my teachers adored me
sh*t, i yoked this girl up in 8th grade while teacher was out of the room and she heard the ruckus down the hall. she came back in and saw what happened, she just told me to go take a walk. She didnt even report it.

me too...

but my parents were also very involved and present at the school. I know for a fact that made a difference. 

not so for me...
i can count on one hand with many fingers to spare the number of times my parents came to the school for anything....they were to busy cleaning up the behavioral messes my older siblings were making in school/life Sleepy
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
  Share Topic