FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Black girl Cant Braid Syndrome!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 03 2013 at 9:03am
Ladies...go to craigslist and get somebody to teach you guys how to braid. A few lessons will get you guys cranking. Also I hear that a lot of girls look for jobs at weave shops to the girls can teach them how to braid. You don't have to get paid if they say no we won't pay you. just sit there and let them teach you how to braid. trust me its a skill that will never go away once learned. Ladies will forever need to get their hair braided.
Sponsored Links

kathleencase View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kathleencase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 01 2013 at 5:12am
Originally posted by Simone1987 Simone1987 wrote:

I am thinking about going back to Cosmetology school this year, but my friends and family continue to hastle me about going back to college to get a degree in paralegal studies since im already employed as a paralegal assistant. problem is.... i know in my heart that, that isnt something i want to do. its f-ing boring! as far as doing hair goes, my skills would be a 6 on a scale from 1-10. I say this because I can do everything except braid. Im sure, many African American Beautician's make most of their profits from sew-in's and braids. Not to mention that EVERYONE has been trying to teach me how to braid, but I am not getting it! So do you all think that going back to Cosmetology school will be a waste of time? 

Look, ultimately it's a decision you're going to have to make taking into consideration where your interests and passions lie and what you're actually good at. I'm looking into Marinello school of beauty at Overland park and it's because make up and fashion has always driven me. I've experimented over the years and I've gotten pretty good. Not GREAT, but that's where beauty school comes in. They teach you how to perfect your skills. So if you think you can do it. then by all means, go right ahead and do it! :) 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123