Black Friday 2012 11/23/12

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
bubblyboo View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bubblyboo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 08 2012 at 11:37am
I like the walmarts in my area. They start at 10pm so you can get in and get out. Every checkout line open so it really doesn't take that long. Much much more organized than in previous years. No standing outside and camping out. They have store maps and you just stand in line where the item is on the map. They even put stuff near the grocery aisles to spread it out so theres less lines and chaos. Last year was pretty cool. The year before, I went to target stood outside in 15 degree weather for damn near 10 hours only to get trampled and leave the store with nothing. No thanks. If its not at walmart then u won't see me there. 
Sponsored Links

goodm3 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote goodm3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 08 2012 at 11:39am
Originally posted by Aries818 Aries818 wrote:

I went last year to walmart and of course it was chaotic.
I got a $19 printer with a scanner and copier :)

I do need one of those. 

but i'll have to send someone else out there to get. i ain't foolin with crazies. i'd rather sit at home and eat sweet potato pie for breakfast. 
CamiK View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CamiK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 08 2012 at 11:39am
I just want some hair... hopefully there are some good dealsConfused... Arjuxi has already put up their BS black friday "discount"... aint worth ish...
AshBash89 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AshBash89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 08 2012 at 11:42am
Originally posted by bubblyboo bubblyboo wrote:

I like the walmarts in my area. They start at 10pm so you can get in and get out. Every checkout line open so it really doesn't take that long. Much much more organized than in previous years. No standing outside and camping out. They have store maps and you just stand in line where the item is on the map. They even put stuff near the grocery aisles to spread it out so theres less lines and chaos. Last year was pretty cool. The year before, I went to target stood outside in 15 degree weather for damn near 10 hours only to get trampled and leave the store with nothing. No thanks. If its not at walmart then u won't see me there. 
Our Walmarts are the same way.
BeatriceBean View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeatriceBean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 08 2012 at 11:43am
Originally posted by Random Thoughts Random Thoughts wrote:

Does anyone have a 3d tv? is it worth it?

We have an LG 3D tv, which is passive 3D, but only my husband uses it. He would say that it's worth the price, but he only watches ESPN on it. If you're really into sports and 3D films then it might be worth it. Only a few stations are 3D compatible, none of which I watch, so I'd say no.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic