Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Black Footballer "Takes Bite Out of Racism"

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2014 at 9:25am
That was hilarious
Sponsored Links

SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2014 at 9:32am

paging Printer Ink
femmemuscleisback View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2014 at 9:41am
Originally posted by QueenBee QueenBee wrote:

according to printerink racism doesn't exist in Europe. Who would have thunk?

LOL

The moment you said that it's an immediate "consider the source" (and how many meds were taken that day)..Ouch

chalk up another one for Miss Magnum P.I.

CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2014 at 9:57am
Originally posted by QueenBee QueenBee wrote:

according to printerink racism doesn't exist in Europe. Who would have thunk?
fucc watchu heard

LOL
goodm3 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote goodm3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2014 at 10:45am
love it.... lol....

My brother played soccer and both my parents were at EVERY game.... racism in the states for soccer players is bad. 
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2014 at 4:01pm
Don't give them the satisfaction
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2014 at 3:00am
http://www.sbnation.com/soccer/2014/4/28/5661834/dani-alves-barcelona-villarreal-banana

It took less than 24 hours for Villarreal to identify and punish the fan who threw a banana at Dani Alves.

Villarreal announced on Monday that the fan who threw a banana at Barcelona's Dani Alves on Sunday has been identified and punished by the club. The team released a brief statement on their website, announcing the news and explaining the steps they were taking against the individual in reaction to the incident.

The punishment for the fan includes having his season tickets revoked, along with a lifetime ban from Estadio El Madrigal.

Thanks to the security forces and the invaluable assistance of the Yellow crowd, the club has already identified the author and has decided to withdraw his season tickets, permanently banning his access to El Madrigal stadium.

Once again our club would like to express its firm commitment to promoting respect, equality, sportsmanship and fair play both on and off the field and our absolute rejection  of any act that is contrary to these principles, such as violence, discrimination, racism and xenophobia.

The incident was ugly, disappointing and infuriating, but the reaction of Dani Alves and other Barca players, combined with the quick response by the club, are positives. It's great to see Villarreal fans helping the club and security identify the culprit, even better that they were able to announce punishment in less than 24 hours.

afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2014 at 4:59am
Good that was swift

Now let's see this happen in other eu countries and clubs

It would have taken the Brits 6 years to identify him
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2014 at 5:28am
^I mean my reaction to it was "I guess..." 

some of these clubs/countries don't take any action against racist fans or even excuse it

...the spanish, italians and those eastern europeans are esp. awful

I agree the brits need to do better as well..they're trying to crack down but damn I can't imagine doing my job and having to take sh*t like that..awful

Edited by CherryBlossom - Apr 29 2014 at 5:30am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12