Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Black Folks at Chuck E Cheese....be ready to fight
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Black Folks at Chuck E Cheese....be ready to fight

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 9101112>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2013 at 9:23am
Originally posted by kfoxx1998 kfoxx1998 wrote:

Yeah Sandy that was the bad part.  The guys probably should have just stepped back.

Personally I'm afraid I could literally murder someone for spitting on me.  Its like the highest form of disrespect I can think of.  My son's cousin likes to argue with dudes in the streets and spit on them and run.  When a dude beat her ass I was like welp!  Just hearing about being spit on makes me want to fight. 

No lie, I feel you!

While I was in school, I used to work at an apartment complex. Two of my female residents were arguing. I went outside to try to calm them down before it came to blows. This scary ho waited til I intervened to spit in the other girl's face. Guess she thought she was safe, or that I was gon protect her.

Maaaaan, once I realized what she did, I got out the way and let homegirl handle that ass. It took everything I had not to cheer her on.

That girl was so ashamed after that beatdown, she had the audacity to come talking bout we should let her out of her lease " cuz she didn't feel safe".

Oh well ho!
Sponsored Links

kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2013 at 9:36am
LOL So you slid out the way like 'Girl you done fckd up'!
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2013 at 9:41am
yea.. i am foolish for really trying to explain this ish to someone who's just stubborn. cus at times i wasn't sure if you just couldn't grasp what i was sayin.. a bish felt like she had to give several examples, pie charts, and everything..

its sad that you can't admit that it makes any sense though. 

I've been trying to say 'most' and 'typically' cus i know that there are anger management ppl out there.. and psychos.. 
 but y'all will take things literal and dissect a hos words whenever you can to try to act like you're catching someone in somethin.. like the levels of how hard a person goes is each situation is in a set rulebook that i reference and go by in every situation. it didnt even need to be this deep initially.. my original point was just that a person doesnt always have to go for the jugular after a smart comment... but yea i was feelin like i just had to make a stubborn kid grasp my point

Edited by coconess - Dec 05 2013 at 9:45am
Butta Cookie View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Butta Cookie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2013 at 9:45am
Lawd we done went from sentences, paragraphs to short stories! Lawd. . . I can't deal on this Scandal Thursday!
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2013 at 9:46am
Originally posted by Butta Cookie Butta Cookie wrote:

Lawd we done went from sentences, paragraphs to short stories! Lawd. . . I can't deal on this Scandal Thursday!

LOL She just gon keep typing....

beebeexx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beebeexx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2013 at 9:47am
ohhhhhhhhhhhh i forgot all about scandal!!!!
MY SOUL JUST TURNT ALL THE WAY UP YALL DONT KNOW

mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2013 at 9:49am
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Not angry but pressed like even though that exchange was days ago....you still slowly but surely tryna make your point.....when the point is I just don't agree.....

This still stand.....

Butta Cookie View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butta Cookie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2013 at 10:10am
Originally posted by beebeexx beebeexx wrote:

ohhhhhhhhhhhh i forgot all about scandal!!!!
MY SOUL JUST TURNT ALL THE WAY UP YALL DONT KNOW

Mid-season finale tonight! I have my fake wine chilling on my patio already!!
Az~Maverick View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Az~Maverick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2013 at 10:30am
Becky learned that day......that was a GOOD ass whoppin!
herwoman View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote herwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2013 at 10:51am
Let me tell you something if I get spit on I'm killing everything in sight. I have warned folk who spit Willie nillie outside that if the wind catch that spit and I feel one drop of it I'm whooping that ass. Not playing no way in hell I would let a yt woman spit on me, to jail I go.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Make Them Stare Hair
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 9101112>
  Share Topic