Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Black Folks at Chuck E Cheese....be ready to fight
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Black Folks at Chuck E Cheese....be ready to fight

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
KittenWhip View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote KittenWhip Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2013 at 11:03pm
What is wrong with people spitting on others. That's disgusting!

Also disgusting are the racist comments under the video.  There is way too much hatred in those comments.
Sponsored Links

Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2013 at 11:43pm
Clap good. you aint just gon' spit and walk away. lmao she got knocked to the floor and wasnt seen again until the end of the vid lmfao. 

of course i dont like fighting but...spit is gross. you can talk all you want. just dont touch and dont spit. and we cool.

home girl that pulled the ponytail lmfaoo...all i could hear was..."get over here"-scorpion-mortal kombat.LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2013 at 12:55am
I laughed at both videos; too bad on the second one (page 3) I couldn't see exactly what she was doing to the woman, but there were several people around her, and she was holding a child, and she still beat that b!tch
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2013 at 1:54am

if i had kids they would never see the inside of a chuckie cheese

terrible establishment

btw i dont condone fighting but the YT lady in OP deserved that. she spit on her? that is the foulest thing you can do to someone, she needed that lesson.Clap

carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2013 at 2:04am
Originally posted by Lady ICE Lady ICE wrote:

Clap good. you aint just gon' spit and walk away. lmao she got knocked to the floor and wasnt seen again until the end of the vid lmfao. 

of course i dont like fighting but...spit is gross. you can talk all you want. just dont touch and dont spit. and we cool.

home girl that pulled the ponytail lmfaoo...all i could hear was..."get over here"-scorpion-mortal kombat.LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
DeadLOL
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2013 at 2:27am
Chuck e cheese really is the pits. When I was a kid a group of hood kids my same age(elementary) tried to rob me bc I had money! I was like tf u think this is...menace to society dirty sock ass kids. Too many trashy families go there for me to ever bring my kids there either. That family definitely got what they deserved.

"Chuck e cheeses where a kid can be a kid"...riiiiight
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2013 at 2:46am

chuckie cheese is ratchet 

dont know how it got that way.. but it did

Edited by ModelessDiva - Dec 05 2013 at 2:48am
petiteone29 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2013 at 6:50am
I want to know what the backstory is to the video. Why was the white lady over there? It looked liked the private birthday party section.
Missvw View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Missvw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2013 at 7:23am
Originally posted by petiteone29 petiteone29 wrote:

wait she had a baby in her arms! And was beating the lady with the other.
Gangsta!
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2013 at 8:42am
Ans as far as levels go......those men were jumping on that woman......so spit earns an ass whipping and a bunch of grown ass men to jump a chick? The only woman actually fighting was the YT......
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011>
  Share Topic