Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Black Folks at Chuck E Cheese....be ready to fight
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Black Folks at Chuck E Cheese....be ready to fight

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 11>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
danieb23 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote danieb23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2013 at 9:21pm
Originally posted by BBpants BBpants wrote:

lol

Now spitting equals a beat down? Bhm switches it up every time lol

That's always been my stance. I'm certified OCD, I can't deal with anyone's body fluid outside of my man Don't spit on me or put your hands on me and I won't have to beat dat ass.
Sponsored Links

Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (10) Thanks(10)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2013 at 9:28pm
When has spitting equaled anything but a azzwhooping...
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2013 at 9:31pm
she tried it, and got exactly what she deserved
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2013 at 9:32pm
BB might be referring to the thread when the old ladies allegedly spit on the white girl before beating her ass, and a lot of people didn't care if the old ladies spit.
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2013 at 9:35pm
^ Yeah that's the thread I'm thinking about.  I guess it depends on who the person spits on? *shrugs*

I always been teambeatthatass lol
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2013 at 9:41pm

^ Yeah that's the thread I'm thinking about.  I guess it depends on who the person spits on? *shrugs*

Me too.

My focus in that thread was that she let them spit on her AND beat her ass. Spitting gets that ass tapped no matter the age. Those old ladies knew what they were doing.
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2013 at 9:41pm
Originally posted by blaquefoxx blaquefoxx wrote:

Its something about that God awful cheese pizza that make folks go cray cray at Chuck E Cheese lol

This is the second brawl with blacks vs. whites at Chuck E Cheese I've seen this year...

I'm telling you its the carpet at that place that makes people turn cray cray....Samething with Golden Corral. People stay going mental when they step on those gawwwd awful carpets and the kids be rolling on the floor picking up and eating the candy and lollipops that fell on the carpet.Dead Cess pool I tell you. 
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2013 at 9:47pm
Originally posted by ShadyLady ShadyLady wrote:

Me too.

My focus in that thread was that she let them spit on her AND beat her ass. Spitting gets that ass tapped no matter the age. Those old ladies knew what they were doing.

Yup. They knew something was gonna go down cuz they had their windshield wiper fluid ready to go!! LOL
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2013 at 10:05pm
Luved showbiz pizza. My cousins and I had a birfday party there. There used to be one in Pasadena back in the day. Then their pizza sucked when chuck e cheese took over.

Edited by newdiva1 - Dec 04 2013 at 10:05pm
GG View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote GG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2013 at 10:49pm
Spitting will not be tolerated!!!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 11>