BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Black Female Doctor Has Gone Missing

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6789>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Majesty02 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Majesty02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2014 at 2:25pm
Originally posted by bindy bindy wrote:

like attracts like

Ahhhh NO. Theoretically we as human beings have very little control over the people we attract. However we DO have control of the people the we allow into ours lives on a continuous basis. When I start to see those fatal red flags that are associated with mental illness or anything that I feel is shady or negative, I distance myself from those individuals immediately. Therefore I don't "keep" them in my life. Because I refuse to deal with that in my personal life. No offense to anyone suffering from mentall illness.

Edited by Majesty02 - Jan 04 2014 at 2:26pm
Sponsored Links

tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 4:59pm

Sunday, April 6, 2014

Body Found in Indiana Lake May be that of Missing Doctor Teleka Patrick

Posted by Kimberly Foster | Labels: disappearances, missing persons, news
 photo HT_Teleka_Patrick_ml_131219_16x9_992.jpg
Four-months ago Teleka Patrick, 30, left Borgess Medical Center in Kalamazoo, Michigan, where she worked as a first-year resident, and was never seen again. Authorities believe that today a fisherman may have found her body in the same lake where her car was discovered back in December.

The Kalamazoo County Sheriff’s Office released the following statement just after 2:30 p.m. Eastern on Sunday afternoon:

“On April 6, 2014 a fisherman found a body in Lake Charles in Porter, Indiana. The identity is unknown at this time. The Indiana State Police is investigating the incident. The Kalamazoo County Sheriff’s Office has no further comment at this time.”

Details surrounding Patrick's disappearance remain scarce

Patrick's family released this statement:

“Our family was informed that a body was found that may be our daughter Teleka Patrick. We are waiting for official confirmation from the Kalamazoo Sheriff’s Department and have no comment at this time. Thank you for your continued prayers-we ask that you respect our privacy at this difficult time.”

http://www.forharriet.com/2014/04/body-found-in-indiana-lake-may-be-that.html

http://fox17online.com/2014/04/06/body-found-in-porter-indiana-teleka-patricks-family-
in-mourning/#axzz2y8svephe

AshBash89 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AshBash89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 5:10pm
Aww man, anytime a body is found in the river I first assume homicide.
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 5:27pm
It was in the same lake as her car that was discovered in December.

So her body may have been in there for 4 months?Cry
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 7:04pm
Wait her car was in the water as well? I don't think I knew this. So they pulled up the car in December and she wasn't in it?
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 09 2014 at 11:04am

Autopsy Confirms Body Found in Indiana Lake is that of Teleka Patrick

Posted by For Harriet | Labels: missing persons, Teleka Patrick

photo HT_Teleka_Patrick_ml_131219_16x9_992.jpg
An autopsy has identified the body recovered from a northwestern Indiana lake as that of a missing Michigan doctor Teleka Patrick.

A cause of death has not been released, but the Lake County Coroner’s Office said Wednesday that fingerprints confirmed the body Patrick's.

Police and FBI agents searched the same lake on Jan. 23 for Patrick, but her body was discovered by a fisherman on April 6.

She had been missing since December, when her Lexus was found abandoned nearby along Interstate 94.

Full autopsy reports are scheduled to be released tomorrow.
Lonisha87 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lonisha87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 09 2014 at 11:31am
Thanks for the bump. I read it may have been.her the other day. So sad
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 09 2014 at 11:36am
This is so sad.  She thought Warren Sapp was communicating with her through her thoughts but you can also tell she knew something was wrong with her.  I think she killed herself because she had a moment of clarity maybe and realized that she was completely schizophrenic and her life was about to fall apart with the restraining order?   She was even treating herself with drugs for the condition.  They commit suicide pretty often from what I understand.  Poor babyCry
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 09 2014 at 12:12pm
Such a bright future.

eta: oh, she was schizophrenic? if she suffered of visual or auditory hallucinations, she might have been ordered to just end it allCry

Edited by sexyandfamous - Apr 09 2014 at 12:14pm
bigsexylisa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bigsexylisa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 09 2014 at 12:41pm

A few answers...

KALAMAZOO, MI — Kalamazoo County Sheriff Richard Fuller confirmed the body found in a northern Indiana lake Sunday is missing Kalamazoo Dr. Teleka Patrick during a press conference Wednesday at his office.

"The female has been positively identified of that of Dr. Teleka Patrick," Fuller said at the press conference. "The cause of death seems to be consistent with that of an accidental drowning."

Friends and family of Patrick have awaited official confirmation since her body was discovered by a fisherman floating at the south end of Lake Charles in Porter, Ind. just a few hundred feet from where her car was found abandoned on I-94 in Indiana on Dec. 5.

Fuller said Porter County Coroner Chuck Harris had difficulty identifying the body as Patrick yesterday because it had severely decomposed, but $100 in cash, a pager and keys to her Lexus were found in the pocket of the coat she was wearing, which is consistent with what authorities believe Patrick was carrying with her that night.

Harris was eventually able to definitively rule the body was Patrick through her fingerprints. 

Fuller confirmed Patrick's family was notified Wednesday morning that the body was in fact Patrick.

Fuller said that while there is a four-foot fence surrounding Lake Charles, it is worn down in several places and it would have been easy to get past it.

While police had originally stated they believed Patrick was heading to Chicago the night of her disappearance to stay with a family member, he said her true destination was to see an acquaintance in St. Louis. He said police held on to this information for some time since this was one of the only places she was likely to resurface if she was hiding.

Fuller said it was unlikely Patrick intended to stop her car near mile marker 23 in Indiana. He said she was forced to stop because of her flat tire.

Fuller said the search for Patrick was greatly hampered by brutal winter conditionsthat ramped up only days after Patrick disappeared; leaving much of the area covered by ice and snow until recently. 

Throughout the past four months, Indiana and Kalamazoo authorities conducted several ground searches of the area where her car was located, including a searching Lake Charles as recently as April 1.

When asked if the investigation was over, Fuller said he doesn't believe any new information will surface.

"Unless new information surfaces, this investigation will be closed," Fuller said. "I do believe it is as solved as this is going to get."

Patrick, 30, went missing after working a shift at Borgess Medical Center on Gull Road where she was completing first year of a four-year residency in psychiatry in the Western Michigan University School of Medicine.

After finishing her shift that night, Patrick got a ride from a co-worker to the Radisson Plaza Hotel & Suites in downtown Kalamazoo. She then tried to get a room at the hotel with $100 she borrowed from a co-worker, a courtesy shuttle driver gave her a ride back to her Lexus in the Borgess parking lot.

At about 8 p.m., she was seen getting into her car and driving out of the hospital's parking lot. Just before 10 p.m., Indiana State Police received reports from other drivers stating a Lexus was being driven erratically on westbound I-94.

Fuller previously said he thought it was most likely that Patrick hitched a ride along the interstate and left the area that night, based on the fact that a bloodhound tracked her scent from the car's location to the edge of the highway.

However, he said authorities are unaware what scent the dogs were "hitting" when they tracked Patrick to the edge of the highway.

Edited by bigsexylisa - Apr 09 2014 at 12:41pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6789>