Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Black Female Doctor Has Gone Missing

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
joileprincess View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote joileprincess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2014 at 5:35pm
My thoughts...

I believe that the ex-husband's account has merit. 

You can be educated, intelligent and mentally ill. 

A lot of health professionals go into specialties that have personal relevance to them either by way of themselves or a close relative. 

I hope she is returned safely.
Sponsored Links

GoodGirlGoneGr8 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GoodGirlGoneGr8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2014 at 5:44pm
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

Originally posted by GoodGirlGoneGr8 GoodGirlGoneGr8 wrote:

For some reason I'm not getting a kidnap vibe from this story. I'm sensing that she wandered off.

wandered off without a trace.. with $100? 
she's been gone for like 2.5 weeks now.. who can make far on $100.. and without anyone seeing you? 

unless she just went completely crazy and is living on the street in rags mumbling to herself.. and ppl look over her.. 

Or maybe she staged it. She could've had more than $100. She left her belongings at her job to go pay for a hotel in cash.

She's talking to a mystery person in a video that she filmed.

The flat-tire, keys, 100 miles in 2 hours just adds up a bit too perfectly.

The paying for the hotel in cash/deleted twitter acct leads me to believe that she wanted to be untraceable...that's the only reason I feel like there was no foul play.

Maybe ppl were starting to get wind of the Marvin Sapp ordeal and she wanted to get away. Idk.
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2014 at 6:35pm
Good girl I was also thinking along those lines also. she could've had more than $100 and the person knew to leave the last $100 behind. A hotel night average is a little above $100 with taxes and all. If she was kidnapped her twitter account would still be active since the kidnappers wouldn't know her password or knowledge that shes even on twitter. Can't they trace/track her phone?
Tbaby View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tbaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2014 at 10:14pm
I watched parts of 3 of the vids.  She sang in 2 of them--has a nics voice. 

In one she's cooking an omlette and its pretty boring.  She doesn't mention a name in any of them in the parts I saw which is kind of strange but not entirely unheard of.

Sugab--she left her purse and phone at work. 

BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2014 at 10:33pm
I fear the worst......Cry

I find it weird that she left her purse and cellphone at work but kept $100 on her.....

Maybe she was meeting someone, called the person when she got the flat tire to pick her up and left with them....Hopefully she is alive.
khivey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote khivey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2014 at 11:09pm
It is clear from those videos she has mental issues. She probably has a crush on someone and the videos and cooking is her way to express herself. Maybe she found out he is already involved and it put her over the edge. So she staged the kidnapping as a means to get attention...especially from the one she loves. 

I hope she staged it and gets help. Too many stories of missing people coming up. Either way, it is a sad case.
f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2014 at 2:33am
Originally posted by liesnalibis liesnalibis wrote:

It's crazy how a person can be that far gone and still complete medical school.

It depends what type of disorder she may have. Her disorder could have be well managed and an event could have  triggered it. But since mental health is so stigmatized in the black community most people will still go about their lives until they are diagnosed. By the evidence shown, she seems like she does have a mental illness. Not ever illness is the same and many illness are difficult to to notice by average people.
iluvmihair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iluvmihair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2014 at 6:25am
Originally posted by GoodGirlGoneGr8 GoodGirlGoneGr8 wrote:

I looked it up, she was stalking Marvin Sapp--the gospel singer. This is very sad, and I hope that she's found...but parents need to start being more honest about their kids.

OMGEE! My heart stopped because I was humming "Praise Him in Advance" by Marvin Sapp while I was reading this. I was just about to open a new tab to youtube it. Stern Smile
Majesty02 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Majesty02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2014 at 1:07pm
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

lol i was gonna say when i first came in here.. that it seems like half of the time psychologists and psychiatrists are crazy 

psychologist and psychiatrist are/were my top career options 

I'm currently in school pursing my degree in Psychology (my goal is to become a Clinical Psychologist) although I'm very logical, and mentally stable...some of my instructors whom happened to be licensed Psychologists were bat sh*t crazy. Even though I've never suffered from any type of mental illness, nor has any of my immediate family members, I seem to attract a lot of mentally unstable individuals both male and female. This has been an ongoing cycle for the past 10 yrs. they seem to naturally navigate towards me, this can be a good thing but also it can be a bad thing
bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2014 at 1:23pm
like attracts like
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System