Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Black Female Doctor Has Gone Missing

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 9>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2014 at 12:44pm
you probably wouldn't be surprised at the number of medical students seeing a therapist, a psychiatrist, have taken a year off for mental breaks, commit suicide, etc
Sponsored Links

femmemichelle View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemichelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2014 at 12:45pm
Originally posted by SoutherNtellect SoutherNtellect wrote:

you probably wouldn't be surprised at the number of medical students seeing a therapist, a psychiatrist, have taken a year off for mental breaks, commit suicide, etc

I would assume the majority have mental breaks. It's strenuous. And I've heard of people committing suicide for not getting in/doing poorly while in.

However, she seemed to have a severe personality disorder. I'm surprised it went unnoticed/unreported.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2014 at 1:17pm
i always said, 'him' when referring to my ex.. 99% of my friends don't know his name… 
and the 1% that kinda knows it, its not his birth name.. and he existed. 

but yea.. i hope she's found.. sounds like she was kidnapped. 

Edited by coconess - Jan 03 2014 at 1:57pm
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2014 at 1:29pm

Yeah but lots of people see therapists, psychiatrists, etc. But this girl was out of touch with reality. There is a big difference between having issues and being crazy sorry don't wanna use that word. But she was in another world.

Edited by liesnalibis - Jan 03 2014 at 1:31pm
Derri View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Derri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2014 at 1:32pm
Not to be disrespectful, but her family doesn't seem to want to believe that she may not be in her right mind.

It's possible that she never displayed any mental issues to them as well, but..

Edited by Derri - Jan 03 2014 at 1:33pm
Tbaby View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Tbaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2014 at 2:48pm
Psychiatrists/Psychologists are the craziest ppl in real life.  I speculate that's because it takes a crazy person to know one--seriously.  So I'm not surprised that she specialized in this field and had issues herself.

I read the nurses forum and the last 2 lonnnng posts do sound like her possibly.  At first she seems logical then the posts start to sound a bit off.  Tjat article about Marvin Sapp and her stalking him is very tellingGeek

Could be foul play or she did dissapear on her own volition.  Really hard to tell at this point.  I hope she is found alive and well...

I do think her family knew she had issues but hid those facts so that authorities would search hard for her and not consider other angles.

Edited by Tbaby - Jan 03 2014 at 2:51pm
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2014 at 2:56pm
Hannibal Lector was a psychiatrist lol.
FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2014 at 2:56pm
There was a HBO (I think) show about a therapist (Gabriel Byrne) in therapy. I watched a few episodes because of him and Diane Wiest who played his therapist. I got much love for both of them as actors, but them 3-4 episodes were all I could stand.

Edited by FarraFace - Jan 03 2014 at 2:57pm
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2014 at 3:02pm
lol i was gonna say when i first came in here.. that it seems like half of the time psychologists and psychiatrists are crazy 

psychologist and psychiatrist are/were my top career options 

afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2014 at 3:15pm
Originally posted by femmemichelle femmemichelle wrote:

I would assume the majority have mental breaks. It's strenuous. And I've heard of people committing suicide for not getting in/doing poorly while in.

However, she seemed to have a severe personality disorder. I'm surprised it went unnoticed/unreported.
quit while you're ahead
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style