BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Black Female Doctor Has Gone Missing

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 9>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2014 at 3:23pm
Originally posted by liesnalibis liesnalibis wrote:

Originally posted by femmemichelle femmemichelle wrote:

Gah this is why I frown on these girls on twitter/Instagram talking about they "miss bae" or "wish [they] were with him" without ever mentioning any names because 9 times out of 10, bae/him does not exist Confused 

I hope she did not kill herself and I pray for her safe return.

LoL what? I thought you were gonna say because there's no paper trail if he were to do something bad to her but you went in a completely different direction with that one. LOL

ikr LOLLOL
Sponsored Links

femmemichelle View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote femmemichelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2014 at 3:24pm
^^Lol it's been a phenomenon on social networking for a while. I could scroll through my timeline right now and see some girl talking about how she misses her "boo" or how she "wishes you were here" for weeks without ever saying a name because the boo in question doesn't exist Stern Smile That was literally the first thing I thought when I saw the case on the news.

I'm sad she's missing but if she was making videos for an actual male suitor I would be really surprised, especially considering how ambiguous she was when referring to him. 
SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (22) Thanks(22)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2014 at 3:26pm
he usually exists. it just ain't offiical/he don't claim her/he's with someone else 
FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2014 at 3:30pm
Originally posted by liesnalibis liesnalibis wrote:

Apparently she had 100 bucks. Is that even enough to get a room?

Maybe not. I've never been to Michigan or stayed at a Radisson, so IDK.

hauteshellbi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hauteshellbi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2014 at 3:38pm

Anyone see the videos of her skyping her "boo"

Dapheny View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dapheny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2014 at 4:09pm
I felt weird watching those vids....
TeeTee1984 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TeeTee1984 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2014 at 4:11pm

They should be able to investigate & know if she ever really skyped anyone.

SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2014 at 4:41pm

Group: Protection Order Filed Against Doctor Prior to Disappearance

Read more: http://fox17online.com/2014/01/02/group-protection-order-filed-against-doctor-prior-to-disappearance/#ixzz2pHe4ZOgs
ALAMAZOO COUNTY, Mich. — The Find Teleka group issued a statement Wednesday detailing new developments in the case of the missing Kalamazoo doctor.

The statement, attributed to her parents Mattahias and Irene Patrick, mentions a personal protection order filed against Teleka prior to her December 2013 disappearance.

Her parents also address newly discovered videos that have called some to question her mental state.

“Regardless of Teleka’s emotional state, we believe wholeheartedly that she has encountered some harm or danger,” the letter says.

Patrick, 30, was last seen Dec. 5, 2013 and was reported missing the next day after failing to show up to work.

Full statement:

There are so many details that have been revealed during the course of this investigation that confuse and hurt us all the more. We would like to thank Ismael Calderon for coming forward and giving us some insight as to what Teleka may have been thinking/ experiencing on the days leading up to her disappearance. We have the utmost respect for him. Regarding the YouTube videos that have been found, we do not have any information as to who or what she is referring to. We have had no indication of a recent significant other, besides a relationship that ended early this year.

Regardless of Teleka’s emotional state, we believe wholeheartedly that she has encountered some harm or danger. It is unlike her to go any significant length of time without any contact with family or friends.

Concerning the protection order that was filed against Teleka earlier this year, we have been advised by the Kalamazoo Sheriff’s Department that the release of this information could possibly impede the investigation into her disappearance. We encourage you to contact the Kalamazoo Sheriffs Department and the FBI with any questions that you have. Throughout the course of this investigation there have been more questions than answers and all we want is for our daughter to be brought home. We need closure. We need answers.

The fact that Teleka’s car was found with a flat tire on I-94 has not changed. The fact that she has not been seen since December 5th has not changed. These are the facts that frighten us. Teleka is missing and we want whoever has her or has harmed her in any way to come forward.

Teleka is our eldest child. One of three bright stars in our lives, and we won’t be whole again until she is found.

If you have any questions, please contact us at findteleka@gmail.com or call Kimberly Eddings at (202) 422-4430.

Thank you,
Mattahais and Irene Patrick

Read more: http://fox17online.com/2014/01/02/group-protection-order-filed-against-doctor-prior-to-disappearance/#ixzz2pHdz7fIp

i dont think skype videos are recorded. these were on something else
Teleka deleted her Twitter account, but videos she appears to have posted on a site called Twicsy through her Twitter still remain

Edited by SoutherNtellect - Jan 02 2014 at 4:46pm
femmemichelle View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemichelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2014 at 5:32pm
Yall sure he exists? Because those videos were apparently made on her phone. You would think she'd be texting her boo but nothing of the sort has come up..Stern Smile
Derri View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Derri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2014 at 5:39pm
Hmmm yeah, what do her text messages look like?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 9>
  Share Topic