Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Black Female Doctor Has Gone Missing

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 9>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Black Female Doctor Has Gone Missing
    Posted: Jan 02 2014 at 3:01pm

Missing Doctor's Video Raises More Questions About Teleka Patrick

By ABC News | ABC News Blogs – 1 hour 31 minutes ago

ABC News' Anna Wild reports:

New video obtained by a TV news station of Teleka Patrick, a Michigan doctor who mysteriously vanished nearly one month ago, may be the clue investigators have been searching for to help discover her whereabouts.

The video shows Patrick, 30, buying flowers for, cooking for and singing and talking to a mysterious possible love interest.

"I just imagine you are here with me, even though I know you're not," Patrick says in the video. "I got dressed up for you."

Her family says they thought Patrick was single, and now, because of this discovery, police are scouring her computers "just to see if there were any patterns in her intercommunication," said the missing woman's sister, Tanesha Patrick.

"I just figure you do your best and I will do my best and we give each other a chance," Patrick continues in the video.

New Footage May Give Clues to Missing Doctor's Disappearance

Patrick was a first-year medical resident in psychiatry in Kalamazoo, Mich. She was last seen on Dec. 5 in a surveillance video at a Radisson Hotel just five minutes from her home.

According to investigators, a hotel employee said she appeared agitated when he turned her away after trying to pay for a room in cash.

Two hours later, more than 100 miles away, Patrick's car was found in a ditch on the side of the road with a flat tire. Her wallet was inside, but no sign of car keys.

Parents of Missing Medical Student Pray for Her Safe Return

Police say no one reported seeing anyone on the road that night.

"There's no words in the dictionary to describe my feelings right now," said Patrick's mother, Irene Patrick. "It is the worst nightmare. I really want the nightmare to be over."

Patrick's cell phone and purse were found at the hospital where she worked, but so far, there are no leads.

Also Readhttp://gma.yahoo.com/blogs/abc-blogs/missing-doctor-39-video-raises-more-questions-teleka-141531946--abc-news-topstories.html

Edited by bindy - Jan 02 2014 at 3:03pm
Sponsored Links

liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2014 at 3:06pm
My first thought was maybe she killed herself. I did a quick google search and her ex husband is saying she had mental issues so I may be right.
FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2014 at 3:06pm
Awww, I hope she's safe and contacts her family soon.

They turnin away cash money in Michigan eh?
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2014 at 3:11pm
Originally posted by FarraFace FarraFace wrote:

Awww, I hope she's safe and contacts her family soon.

They turnin away cash money in Michigan eh?

Apparently she had 100 bucks. Is that even enough to get a room?
Derri View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Derri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2014 at 3:12pm
Wow. Wtf!
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2014 at 3:12pm
I was just about to post this but was looking to see if it was posted already. It is sad and reminds me so much of our Mitrice's case.
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2014 at 3:13pm
thanks OP
SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2014 at 3:13pm
all weird
the video, the hotel, the belongings in different places 

bodies are rarely hard to find in suicides 

Edited by SoutherNtellect - Jan 02 2014 at 3:14pm
femmemichelle View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote femmemichelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2014 at 3:14pm
Gah this is why I frown on these girls on twitter/Instagram talking about they "miss bae" or "wish [they] were with him" without ever mentioning any names because 9 times out of 10, bae/him does not exist Confused 

I hope she did not kill herself and I pray for her safe return.

VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (17) Thanks(17)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2014 at 3:17pm
Originally posted by femmemichelle femmemichelle wrote:

Gah this is why I frown on these girls on twitter/Instagram talking about they "miss bae" or "wish [they] were with him" without ever mentioning any names because 9 times out of 10, bae/him does not exist Confused 

I hope she did not kill herself and I pray for her safe return.

LoL what? I thought you were gonna say because there's no paper trail if he were to do something bad to her but you went in a completely different direction with that one. LOL
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style