Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Black fashion student says Hasidic men attacked hi
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Black fashion student says Hasidic men attacked hi

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>

Author
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 11 2013 at 10:50am
BHM won't let me post the pic of Dov Hikind in blackface

Here,s the link

http://www.google.ca/imgres?imgurl=http://assets.nydailynews.com/polopoly_fs/1.1272950!/img/httpImage/image.jpg_gen/derivatives/landscape_635/hikind26n-1-web.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/jon-stewart-dov-hikind-blackface-jew-cruise-hair-products-article-1.1274763&h=669&w=635&sz=62&tbnid=plTrcmvjPE8biM:&tbnh=100&tbnw=95&zoom=1&usg=__TOgjgRaUrFNI6v_ST_LmcAGKWmE=&docid=fSuSsXQOpnM85M&sa=X&ei=rZeoUsj1J5P_yQG3l4GoBg&ved=0CDMQ9QEwAQ

Edited by JoliePoufiasse - Dec 11 2013 at 10:51am
Sponsored Links

BrownQtee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote BrownQtee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 11 2013 at 10:52am
I noticed that this still hasnt hit mainstream media. Not surprised..smh
whosbotheringme View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote whosbotheringme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 11 2013 at 10:53am
Dov Hikind is one of the biggest pains in the ass in this city I swear.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 11 2013 at 10:56am
Originally posted by BrownQtee BrownQtee wrote:

I noticed that this still hasnt hit mainstream media. Not surprised..smh

Girl....
The police is saying that the group of Hasidic Jews who attacked this man may have been part of a "neighborhood watch". Zimmermans sprouting all over, smh...
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 11 2013 at 11:03am

Details surrounding the assailants

Hasidic gay-bashers wore watchmen’s jackets, NYPD’s Ray Kelly says
According to the police commissioner, the crew who pounded on New York City College of Technology student Taj Patterson on Dec. 1 wore similar jackets. Multiple witnesses told cops that the Orthodox Jewish assailants sported shields and similar patches.

The gang of Hasidic men who allegedly bashed a Brooklyn fashion student while spewing anti-gay slurs may have been members of a neighborhood watch, police said Tuesday.

The brutes then tried to mow down onlookers taking pictures of their vehicles, witnesses said.

“One of [them] tried to hit me,” said witness Mariano Ortiz, 33, who handed over a photo of a license plate to investigators.

Multiple witnesses told police that the assailants sported shields and similar patches.

“The majority of them [were] wearing a jacket with three letters,” said MTA bus driver Evelyn Keys, who rolled up on the attack. “I know the first letter is an ‘S.’ Under those three letters there was a word that started with an ‘S.’”

“They were wearing emblems,” added another witness who wished not to be named. “One was wearing a shield on his shirt. It was definitely a police force.”

Cops haven’t made an arrest. Calls to the Williamsburg Shomrim were not returned Tuesday.

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/nyc-crime/hasidic-gay-bashers-watchmen-jackets-nypd-chief-article-1.1544066

The FEDS must step in immediately or this will be covered up

Edited by JoliePoufiasse - Dec 11 2013 at 11:07am
GG View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote GG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 11 2013 at 11:04am
I live in New York and I haven't heard of one real knock out game that can be proven here.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whosbotheringme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 11 2013 at 11:05am
Let's see how Dov's ass spins this one.  Always crying about somebody doing something to Jewish people.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 11 2013 at 11:10am
¨^^^^He'll probably spin this as an isolated case of Hassidic jews being brought to the brink by these hip hop characters violent attacks and retaliating. SMH...
GG View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote GG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 11 2013 at 11:12am
I hope he gets justice. If it were the other way around the black men would be under the jail. Jews are no more in danger than anyone else here.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote whosbotheringme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 11 2013 at 11:13am
He makes me sick.  Those Hasids are so grimy they do crimes and hide back in Israel.  It is what started the Crown Heights riots in the first place them being protected.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style