Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Black employee suing lily yt designer Tory Burch
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Black employee suing lily yt designer Tory Burch

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
r0ck_starr View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote r0ck_starr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2013 at 7:09pm
Bev Hills I swear. About 20 years ago my mom was walking back to her job in Beverly Hills where she first started teaching and was told "Go home NGGER"! by someone passing by her in a car. 
Sponsored Links

foxyroy19 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote foxyroy19 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2013 at 7:10pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

Originally posted by foxyroy19 foxyroy19 wrote:

How can you be bisexual if you are actively gay...is this another Frank Ocean move or Fad to ease oneself into trueself? Terrible thing this worker had to endure such verbal hardship and mental torture. I am glad she quit instead of continuing with such primitive work conditions. I bet that flagship store will learn a very easy lesson when MS Burch clean house for such bad publicity.

Are you asking how someone can be bi if they're currently seeing the same sex in an exclusive relationship?

Most people know not to respond to me    I know that question will cause a stir of educating me and then a Black windstorm of putting me down with no cape in sight    Just got it out of the way just in case some poor soul asked. More of a warning...
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2013 at 7:12pm
Lol @ "lily white"
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2013 at 7:15pm
If its all true, I hope she documented well and has evidence so she can make their asses pay.

I'm surprised people would harass her about sexuality in that industry and in California tho.
foxyroy19 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote foxyroy19 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2013 at 7:16pm
2013 is a new year. People have changed for the best and we must all believe it long enough for it to actually happen. The manager of the store better have solid proof that he and the workers did not behave that way because they are TOAST! If I was MS Burch I would be totally pissed! For the life of me I don't know what one's sexual preference has to do with performing a job? My requirement would be look cute. Dress cute. Behave professionally. Punctual. Articulate. Why would I care who you dating unless who you were dating was hanging around the store non-stop then there is a problem gay/hetero/bi.

Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2013 at 7:16pm
I've always wondered what type of black person puts up with this on the job for so long....especially if u aint bringing in monster size bread...even then.. like how.... The first time it happened best believe there would of been a personal folder started and some recordings..cause id own the place once it was over.

I hope the chick has some good evidence or else this will go no where.
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2013 at 7:41pm
lol ok foxy, i'll ignore it. 

i've always wondered who would stick around too...i hope she stuck around b/c she was gathering evidence.
Babydoll9163 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Babydoll9163 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2013 at 7:43pm
In a recession people put up with a lot more from employers than they normally would. Any job is a good job especially out in Cali where times are really hard for people.

Glad she had enough courage to speak out. I do hope she documented her experience though.

Bunnyahh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bunnyahh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2013 at 8:01pm
How can you be bisexual if you are actively gay
I don't think you know what bisexual means

...is this another Frank Ocean move or Fad to ease oneself into trueself?
no
EasterBell View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EasterBell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2013 at 8:27pm
I don't own any of that stuff.. Not my cup of tea and it's too damn high.

Edited by EasterBell - Jan 04 2013 at 8:29pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System