Forum Home Forum Home > Skin Care > Dark Spots
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

'Black elbows'

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
Sophrosyne View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Sophrosyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 'Black elbows'
    Posted: May 02 2014 at 4:29pm
Hi

Anyone got any advice about how to get rid/lighten these?

If you get what I mean: my elbows are black (jet black, charcoal) compared to the rest of my arm. It's coming up to summer and with halter dresses I don't want those hideous elbows showing out like they do!

Any ideas?    
Sponsored Links

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sophrosyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2014 at 9:57am
Anyone??
naturesgift View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote naturesgift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2014 at 11:39am
lol, what about your knees? I've heard of lemon juice to lighten them.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sophrosyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2014 at 12:31pm
Originally posted by naturesgift naturesgift wrote:

lol...my knees are fine...so is my left elbow...it is just the right elbow...probably the one I lean on the most at my desk. Lemon juice you say? I'll give it a try!
fidel View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote fidel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2014 at 6:26am
Originally posted by Sophrosyne Sophrosyne wrote:

Hi

If you get what I mean: my elbows are black (jet black, charcoal) compared to the rest of my arm. It's coming up to summer and with halter dresses I don't want those hideous elbows showing out like they do!

Any ideas?    

Exfoliate, Exfoliate, Exfoliate, buy a loofah and scrub brush, make sure you get those elbows and knees. Alpha Hydroxy based lotions also help remove the dead skin.

Buy some razors and occasional shave your knees.
fidel View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fidel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2014 at 6:29am
Originally posted by naturesgift naturesgift wrote:

That don't work buddy.
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2014 at 2:49pm
Originally posted by fidel fidel wrote:

Originally posted by Sophrosyne Sophrosyne wrote:

Hi

Any ideas?    

Exfoliate, Exfoliate, Exfoliate, buy a loofah and scrub brush, make sure you get those elbows and knees. Alpha Hydroxy based lotions also help remove the dead skin.

Buy some razors and occasional shave your knees.

Try the bolded, then use a lightener like Nadinola. Use sun protection, and try to avoid putting pressure on the elbows against hard surfaces.

Good Luck
NARSAddict View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote NARSAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2014 at 4:19pm
Instead of the loofah sponge, use the Korean Italy exfoliating cloth/towel.  That sucker scrubs.  I thought the Salux cloth scrubs but it is no match to the Korean Italy cloth.
girlysquared View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote girlysquared Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2014 at 5:31pm
I like the fade cream by Clear Essence. It lighten dark spots left from acne on my face. 

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sophrosyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2014 at 3:47pm
Some great suggestions here!

I'll try some Thumbs Up but generally anti skin lightening creams etc Thumbs Down but needs must Disapprove!

Smile
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style