Forum Home Forum Home > Skin Care > Dark Spots
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

black butt cheeks

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
Peachi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Peachi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 19 2011 at 10:31am

1- It's not bacteria- MANY black people have this sooo do we have bacteria all up in our butts? NO.

2- It's not diabetes- Though with Diabetes you can get by hyperpigmentation but it doesn't show on your butt 1st...mostly behind your neck is where you'll find the mark of diabetes...not on your butt. And I'm assuming you've had this problem all your life..not in last 2months/recently to make you think you have a disorder causing it.

3- I'll go with the vote of those say it's just a collection of skin that for whatever reason (like elbows, knees, knuckles) just come out darker than the rest of your body. AND if you do BEND these areas (knees, elbow, knuckles) you will notice the darkness fades significantly to match the rest of the surrounding skin tone.

I have it too..it can be annoying but I only think of it when I have to show my "black" ass in public. My mother doesn't have it. My high yellow cousin has it (in a shade to match her complexion) ...

Don't scrub yourself silly either...it's not dirt so you can't wash it off. If it's what your skin naturally does then it'll naturally re-generate the same color (even if you exfoliate it off) UNLESS you continuously apply a chemical to stop that process.

G'luck.
Sponsored Links

luvlytresses View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote luvlytresses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 23 2011 at 1:56pm
Originally posted by Peachi Peachi wrote:

1- It's not bacteria- MANY black people have this sooo do we have bacteria all up in our butts? NO.

2- It's not diabetes- Though with Diabetes you can get by
hyperpigmentation but it doesn't show on your butt 1st...mostly behind
your neck is where you'll find the mark of diabetes...not on your butt.
And I'm assuming you've had this problem all your life..not in last
2months/recently to make you think you have a disorder causing it.

3- I'll go with the vote of those say it's just a collection of skin
that for whatever reason (like elbows, knees, knuckles) just come out
darker than the rest of your body. AND if you do BEND these areas
(knees, elbow, knuckles) you will notice the darkness fades
significantly to match the rest of the surrounding skin tone.

I have it too..it can be annoying but I only think of it when I have to
show my "black" ass in public. My mother doesn't have it. My high yellow
cousin has it (in a shade to match her complexion) ...

Don't scrub yourself silly either...it's not dirt so you can't wash it
off. If it's what your skin naturally does then it'll naturally
re-generate the same color (even if you exfoliate it off) UNLESS you
continuously apply a chemical to stop that process.

G'luck.

Actually it is caused by friction due tight clothing such as underwear and jeans. It is also caused by lack of moisture. Notice that plenty of men don't have this problem, because they wear looser clothing. Many other women of other races have this problem too. We arent talking about 1 or 2 shades darker, we are talking about hyperpigmentation. To be honest, I had this problem because I simply washed my butt and stomach but didn't exfoliate or moisturize it. Looking
back, I feel silly because we are told to exfoliate our legs, face and arms. I just simply over looked exfoliating and putting lotion on my stomach and butt.
DivaKells View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DivaKells Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 25 2011 at 5:10am
Maybe you ladies should try something like demovite.

Mix it with glycerine and your body cream and it'll lighten in no time!
MsDLO View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MsDLO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 28 2011 at 8:52pm
Originally posted by DivaKells DivaKells wrote:

Maybe you ladies should try something like demovite.

Mix it with glycerine and your body cream and it'll lighten in no time!

Ladies, DO NOT do the above, its not advisable... steroids will thin your skin and do damage, dermovate is used for people with severe ezcema. it will cause stretch marks...
MsDLO View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MsDLO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 28 2011 at 8:57pm
OP darker areas on the body in particular areas that rub against each other I.e. inner thighs, bum, armpits tend do be darker, all u need to do is exfoliate as concentrate on those areas with an AHA lotion or peels, they will slough away the dead skin cells and u will notice a significant difference and evening of ur skintone.. use a good soap like likas papaya, african black soap or kojic to assist in removing the peeling skin... HTH
DivaKells View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DivaKells Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 29 2011 at 4:00am
ms hun, i called my friend because she had the same problem and thats what she told me she used. And she doesn't have stretch marks!!!

I feel you tho
MsDidi13 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MsDidi13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 29 2011 at 10:53am
Well...I have no butt so it is definitely not a collection of skin...plus when I bend my elbows and knees they are still darker...as well as my butt...it could be a combination of things...fabric rubbing, over exposure to sure without proper protection, and with me additional scarring/stretch marks...going from a size still smaller than zero to a size 2/4 in a short period of time gave those things to me...not cute... :/
Problem skin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Problem skin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 06 2013 at 1:30am
Hi, What is DHR and if so can you get me some if I can't get it in California ?
also the I have real sensitive skin I have to watch the soap r harsh detergents that I use, But my Butt crack is very, very dark and it just looks gross to me I want to use something more homedic to solve the problem and I think its either a fungal problem or just some sort or sorises dermatitis issue.. any suggestion... 
miana79 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miana79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 11 2013 at 12:40pm
Kojie san soap will fix this problem. If the area is significantly darker then spot treat with a natural lightener so that it can blend with the rest of your body.
PrincessMasi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PrincessMasi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 10 2014 at 3:38pm
What's AHA?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style