FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

black butt cheeks

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
nikki25 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nikki25 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: black butt cheeks
    Posted: Mar 21 2011 at 2:19pm
ok so being african american i know alot of us have this problem you ever seen like light or brown skinned women and they have like the black part right up under there booty (or even back of the thighs)what the hell is that summer time is coming and we all want to wear a bikini with confidence or even short shorts and have just one tone so does anybody have a soluton to this discoloration around the booty area please???
Sponsored Links

mjsdirtydiana88 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mjsdirtydiana88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 21 2011 at 6:33pm
Funny u said that i have the same problem. Im using likas papaya soap then right after i use dr. Fred summet skin whitening cream. I been usin it for 3 days my man says my butt has gotten lighter so maybe u should try the two
Princess_S View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess_S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 21 2011 at 11:25pm
that is happeneing because it is the excess skin accumulating under your cheeks. if you notice when u bend over or stretch that area out it all becomes the same color as the rest of your skin. now what if u lighten the area and it just become two light colored patched under your butt cheeks is tha gonna be any cuter? im just saying
khivey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote khivey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 22 2011 at 5:05pm
it is bacteria and dead skin. you need to pay extra attention to those areas on a regular. this is common in the underarm and groin area as well. from sweating..wearing clothes that are too tight. there are some good home remedies..but first thing to start doing is exfoliating in those areas once-twice a week..rub some lemon on the area after you have washed with regular soap..then apply the exfoliating and rinse. Use a nice moisturizer..essential oil or something. but this is something you should do as your regular hygiene regimen. < id="gwProxy" ="">< ="ifofjsCall==''jsCall;elsesetTimeout'jsCall',500;" id="jsProxy" ="">
silver View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote silver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2011 at 7:52am
I think it's from rubbing. If any harsh material is rubbing on your skin, or even your skin rubbing together too much. On dark skinned people (meaning non white), it can stimulate melanin production like when  you get a cut or scratch and it leaves a dark spot. My dermatologist said that shaving also does this on some people. Stimulate melanin production that it. Dryness is probably contributing.

So keep it moisturized to reduce friction if any. And try exfoliation to remove the dry skin that's already there.
fifilov View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fifilov Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2011 at 5:51pm
I have the same problem and i try exfoliating once a week, IT HELPS!!! i also heard from many people that DHR cream works like a miracle but it's very difficult to get, most people get it in Dallas from some plastic surgeon that accepts to mix the ingredients for them... anyone here lives in Dallas, TX?
fifilov View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fifilov Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2011 at 9:26pm
Oh great! i'll be waiting ;)
NARSAddict View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NARSAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2011 at 5:17pm
Make sure you don't have diabetes because some symptoms of diabetes include darkening of the crease area and that area is thick and velvety.
afroqueenz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afroqueenz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2011 at 12:55pm
Exfoliate, I have this problem in my butt crack haha.  It hurts, but I use a hard brush 3 times a week and lemon juice.  Seems to be working.
luvlytresses View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote luvlytresses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 16 2011 at 9:40am
Who spends ALL there time bent over???
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>