Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Black British Hair Gurus on Youtube

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 2.50  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
vano1990 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vano1990 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 14 2014 at 4:46am
Lizlizlive , allthingsfab91,
Sponsored Links

Aihtnyck View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Aihtnyck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 14 2014 at 5:53pm
Originally posted by ka_schwim ka_schwim wrote:

whatdawndidinheels
patricia bright
wande's world

Thumbs up, mainly for Patrica Bright, aka BritPopPrincess. She's actually one of my favorite guru, and I don't usually watch Vlogs but she's too funny with her hubby Big smile
And I especially like her makeup, even though it's not what she shows mainly. It is different from all the other gurus : very simple and natural/realistic. She's not like "LETS PUT 3 COATS OF CONCEALER ON TO CONTOUR AND DRAW MY EYEBROWS LIKE SANGOKU", which is very valuable to me in the Youtube worldPig

For some reason I just can't with Whatdawndidinheels. She seems...too full of herself ? Or maybe I'm just being jealous cause she indeed has a very nice body ? Lol
And wande's world...I LOVE her accent. But her weaves tho Stern Smile Had she climbed on roofs and shout to the whole world that she has brazilian bodywave color 2 on, it would be equivalent...

Here's my little essay on those gurus LOL
Blackbutterfly060 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blackbutterfly060 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 14 2014 at 6:17pm
Originally posted by Aihtnyck Aihtnyck wrote:

whatdawndidinheels
patricia bright
wande's world

Thumbs up, mainly for Patrica Bright, aka BritPopPrincess. She's actually one of my favorite guru, and I don't usually watch Vlogs but she's too funny with her hubby Big smile
And I especially like her makeup, even though it's not what she shows mainly. It is different from all the other gurus : very simple and natural/realistic. She's not like "LETS PUT 3 COATS OF CONCEALER ON TO CONTOUR AND DRAW MY EYEBROWS LIKE SANGOKU",LOLLOLLOLLOL which is very valuable to me in the Youtube worldPig

For some reason I just can't with Whatdawndidinheels. She seems...too full of herself ? Or maybe I'm just being jealous cause she indeed has a very nice body ? Lol
And wande's world...I LOVE her accent. But her weaves tho Stern Smile Had she climbed on roofs and shout to the whole world that she has brazilian bodywave color 2 on, it would be equivalent...

Malexandre View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Malexandre Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 17 2014 at 8:08pm
Originally posted by Aihtnyck Aihtnyck wrote:

whatdawndidinheels
patricia bright
wande's world

And I especially like her makeup, even though it's not what she shows mainly. It is different from all the other gurus : very simple and natural/realistic. She's not like "LETS PUT 3 COATS OF CONCEALER ON TO CONTOUR AND DRAW MY EYEBROWS LIKE SANGOKU", which is very valuable to me in the Youtube worldPig

Lmao at sangoku...LOL
Patricia used to be interesting but lately Idk...She doesn't really bring anything new to table anymore. 

Malexandre View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Malexandre Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 17 2014 at 8:13pm
Originally posted by iChinaaBanks iChinaaBanks wrote:

I only heard of BeautyByJJ......
why do all Black British girls install like 6 bundles of hair at 1 time? Always overdoing shxt

Everybody do too much nowadays, if its not weave its make up, etc...those  black british guru can come up at black americans girls for their obsessions with over exaggerated booties , and 10 inches waist 

We all are doing way too much in a way or another...
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic