BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Black boy arrested at Barneys

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 19>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
HaitianDiva64 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote HaitianDiva64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 23 2013 at 1:56pm
And again it happens in New York smh.  It's like we had our own they took it from us, we create our own they take it from us again.  Then we have no choice but to join them (in whatever) and it's still a no. 
Sponsored Links

AmiliaCabral View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote AmiliaCabral Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 23 2013 at 2:04pm
man these places and designers are notorious for this shyt. when we stop giving them our money

rap niccas advertise for them on almost every fuccin song but you better not go in the store trying to buy that shyt

i used to work for bergdorf goodman (security lol) and the things i saw
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (11) Thanks(11)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 23 2013 at 2:06pm
Originally posted by KeraNykole KeraNykole wrote:

I remember shopping in a Louis Vuitton store for my first LV bag after graduating high school. 
similar happened to me while looking for a "base" bracelet for a themed charm bracelet i was treating myself to. while looking in the case, i asked about the sizing and strength regarding my plans for it. 

the sales woman (older white woman) answered me in what i felt was a "it's expensive, your hopes are high." kind of way. i simply replied with, "hmmm" walked away and asked my mother if i was making it up. she assured me i wasn't. 

in my case going somewhere else wasn't an option, but i did buy the bracelet from a private seller (her edition was worth more than the current model offered), gathered all the charms i had at the time (8 to start) and went back to the store to get them arranged/attached. 

i sure did wait for that specific sales woman to be free so she could not only see me with the bracelet but serve me with a fake ass smile and step 'n' fetch to get me all my stuff. to this day, she kisses my and my mother's asses and will trip over herself to assist us. however, i prefer another young lady assist me.
danieb23 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote danieb23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 23 2013 at 2:07pm
Originally posted by Az~Maverick Az~Maverick wrote:

Meanwhile, their perfect, lily yt customers are stealing left and right while they're too busy watching our asses. FOH Ermm

This reminds me of something my cousin told me.
She's an attorney in Miami and acts as a judge in teen court. Basically, she hears a lot of shoplifting and otherminor allegations, and the teens go to a "trial" by jury of other teens. They usually have community service assigned to them, and then have the incident wiped off their record.

All of the cases she has heard are of blacks and and Hispanics. The only white child she has ever seen (after doing this for years) was caught on public intoxication. She was pissed because everyone knows white people shoplift just as much as anyone else, but stores are calling police on blacks/Hispanics and calling parents for white kids so they won't get arrested.
SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (23) Thanks(23)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 23 2013 at 2:48pm
as I said elsewhere, don't worry about why he bought it or what he does with HIS paycheck. So damn busy trying to down black people for how they spend their money you can't even focus on the real issue here. That's racism, FYI, since some of yall seemed to miss it.
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 23 2013 at 2:50pm
Originally posted by SoutherNtellect SoutherNtellect wrote:

as I said elsewhere, don't worry about why he bought it or what he does with HIS paycheck. So damn busy trying to down black people for how they spend their money you can't even focus on the real issue here. That's racism, FYI, since some of yall seemed to miss it.
exactly
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 23 2013 at 3:58pm
Originally posted by BrownQtee BrownQtee wrote:

Being bothered as to why he spent 349 on a belt? Seriously? It was his money to spend as he felt fit. wtf
Heart
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 23 2013 at 4:08pm
Originally posted by Fraiche2Death Fraiche2Death wrote:

I watch whites while i'm standing around or in line cause they love stealing and I don't want them to throw the sh*t in my cart or purse. They ain't sh*t.

Lmao
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 23 2013 at 4:18pm
Not shocked racism, NYC and NYPD are mentioned in 1 article.

fwiw ijs imo I swear racism won't die until they do.Dead
Lilaca View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (10) Thanks(10)   Quote Lilaca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 23 2013 at 6:24pm
If only there were enough native Americans and blacks to arrest all rotten clear folk for #1 stealing people #2 stealing countries.

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 19>