FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Black boy arrested at Barneys

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011 19>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 24 2013 at 9:20am
Originally posted by GG GG wrote:

I'm begging for Jay-Z to pull out of this store!

ETA: Oprah boycotted about discrimination. Influential voices should speak up.

dont hold your breath. Jay Z doesn't speak on sh1t unless Obama does. Besides, he likes/raps about preferring to be the elite all the time. he doesn't want yall rocking his "exclusive" stuff anyway
Sponsored Links

Chyna_Li View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Chyna_Li Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 24 2013 at 10:01am
Originally posted by SoutherNtellect SoutherNtellect wrote:

Originally posted by GG GG wrote:

I'm begging for Jay-Z to pull out of this store!

ETA: Oprah boycotted about discrimination. Influential voices should speak up.

dont hold your breath. Jay Z doesn't speak on sh1t unless Obama does. Besides, he likes/raps about preferring to be the elite all the time. he doesn't want yall rocking his "exclusive" stuff anyway

SAD BUT YOU AINT NEVER LIED
mzjuicy553 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mzjuicy553 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 24 2013 at 10:04am
^TRUTH!!!!
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 24 2013 at 10:33am
JayZ will be too busy helping them repair their reputation. 

What is funny to me is that there are probably more ACTUAL rich black kids in NY than almost anywhere.   The number of black celeb kids who travel to NY JUST to shop there has to be pretty high.  How can Barneys sales clerks feel so confident in treating any young black customer that way? Mark needs to fire er'body and start over after they recover from the class action suit that's coming.  There will be more from the 47 who had no charges filed against them for sure.   
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 24 2013 at 10:36am
Originally posted by Fraiche2Death Fraiche2Death wrote:

So we should care more about them not having their priorities in order when half of the white people shopping there can't afford to shop there or barely scraping by in NYC & buying a bunch of sh*t on credit to front for the masses? White women & white boys don't do the same!? A white person went in there & shoplifted that very same day but was missed because they came after these two. White people deny their children, skip the rent, steal, lie & cheat just like everyone else just to look good. FOH.

Yes!!!  Credit card fraud is a staple of white criminals.  Bad checks and credit card fraud = MILLIONS of dollars for banks and cc companies. 
SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 24 2013 at 12:12pm
May I also LOL at the few who commented and think that the only exposure black people get to luxury items is via rappers and RHOA/Basketball wives.
GG View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote GG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 24 2013 at 12:44pm
These hard pressed people who think that we're not even good enough to buy things let alone breathe the same air need to do something more constructive with their time.
**Sk!TtLeS B** View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote **Sk!TtLeS B** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 24 2013 at 12:59pm
Originally posted by SoutherNtellect SoutherNtellect wrote:

May I also LOL at the few who commented and think that the only exposure black people get to luxury items is via rappers and RHOA/Basketball wives.

Right?

I was exposed to the Celine bag was here on BHM...hell, most of the luxury items I can speak at length about, i learned about on BHM. But people act like black people dont watch E! or all of these damn fashion tv shows, or that black people just arent into fashion and do their own research into it.

I somehow wanna tie it into internalized white supremacist views of us, but I dont believe I can flesh it out enough to do so eloquently. 

Edited by **Sk!TtLeS B** - Oct 24 2013 at 1:00pm
honeydrop View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote honeydrop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 24 2013 at 12:59pm
So 6 undercover tax paid NYPD detectives got assigned to Barneys!? What a way to waste tax payers money. Why isn't the store paying for it's own security?   Did the gils take her puse back? I know the sales lady got a nice commision from that.
HaitianDiva64 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote HaitianDiva64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 24 2013 at 2:31pm
This will be jays response if he is pressured: it's a shame, but thst doesn't reflect on the store as a whole. Hopefully my line will open the doors for other blacks like m. Then go ahead with the line
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011 19>
  Share Topic