Perfect Hair Collection

BKT...It's that time again...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
PerfectBlending View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PerfectBlending Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2010 at 4:59pm
Originally posted by 510QUEEN 510QUEEN wrote:

Originally posted by PerfectBlending PerfectBlending wrote:

Originally posted by 510QUEEN 510QUEEN wrote:

yeah thanks but no thanks.......my immune system has already been effected/compromised and I wouldn't be able to take tha fumes!  But the results are great from the reviews here
how so? u betta get u some vitamins!

I had GBS. Vitamins can't helped that!  my whole systme attacked itself and SHUT down!  I had to learn how to walk, talk, sit up, eat, brush my teeth , speak all over again.

Can't play wit my health.
oh wow. glad ur ok.
Sponsored Links

PickyPoodle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PickyPoodle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2010 at 5:00pm

How much would one need just t do their edges/hairline?

I had 5 ounces and I was able to use it for 3 applications for my entire head... So I would say approx. 1 ounce per application for just ur hair line/edges...even though u may use less..
510QUEEN View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 510QUEEN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2010 at 5:00pm
^^^very humbling experience to say the least!  and I just turned 21.............. girlllll but yes I'm glad I'm ok to!
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PerfectBlending Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2010 at 5:01pm
Originally posted by PickyPoodle PickyPoodle wrote:

How much would one need just t do their edges/hairline?

I had 5 ounces and I was able to use it for 3 applications for my entire head... So I would say approx. 1 ounce per application for just ur hair line/edges...even though u may use less..
thank you!
sunshinesmilez View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sunshinesmilez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2010 at 5:11pm
Not to scare you ladies. But I have read about this keratin treatment. I wanted to try it. But I saw that it states they will not sell to people without license. Are you sure this is authentic? Not saying bossy is being decietful.
butterfly3582 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote butterfly3582 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2010 at 5:12pm
I highly recommend ordering from her.  She is a great seller. 
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PerfectBlending Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2010 at 5:14pm
Originally posted by sunshinesmilez sunshinesmilez wrote:

Not to scare you ladies. But I have read about this keratin treatment. I wanted to try it. But I saw that it states they will not sell to people without license. Are you sure this is authentic? Not saying bossy is being decietful.
i believe she went to the class and is certified to sell and use the bkt.
intl_babygirl View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote intl_babygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2010 at 5:15pm
miss bossy is licensed ...
mzsophisticated View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mzsophisticated Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2010 at 5:27pm

This is not missbossy first time selling this she is licensed also u can buy this stuff online without license. So many ladies are doing the bkt themselves instead of paying $350+
sunshinesmilez View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sunshinesmilez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2010 at 5:27pm

i believe she went to the class and is certified to sell and use the bkt.

That is awesome. I have to try this then. I was just afraid. great thing you are doing for us! They won't sell it to us, so it is great that u are our liason to bkt . Bhm has a black market for everything you can get anything on the low
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
  Share Topic