Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Lace Fronts
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Birthday Hair

Post Reply Post Reply

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
nicks_hotmama06 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nicks_hotmama06 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Birthday Hair
    Posted: Dec 25 2012 at 3:25am
My birthday is coming up and my cousin's wedding the following month. I want to buy my first full.lace wig. So I have some questions.....
My head is really big. But since i will be sewing it down or sewing a strap into it, could I get away with a large cap with stretch?
I am two years natural 4a.....I will not be leaving my hair out. I am looking to get a 16-20 inch curly unit. Should I find a store in my city(Houston) or order from a CV? I would like to keep it around 300. I plan to know keep my hair put away while it recovers from damage.....which will be about a year. TIA!!!!!
Sponsored Links

chinawigsupplier View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chinawigsupplier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 25 2012 at 7:49pm
Hey , how soon will your birthday come ? As your head is really big ,I recommend you to customize one wig , so it can fit you very well . You know most lace wigs on sale is in medium size 22.5" head circumference . What is your head cir ? I think you have to choose large size items . 
and you want 4a color light brown right ? what kind of curly you want ? kinky curly ok ? 
I have one wig if you are like it . 20" kinky curly only costs $178 USD 
http://www.chinawigsupplier.com - http://www.chinawigsupplier.com
chatnoir View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chatnoir Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 26 2012 at 12:36am
Originally posted by nicks_hotmama06 nicks_hotmama06 wrote:

My birthday is coming up and my cousin's wedding the following month. I want to buy my first full.lace wig. So I have some questions.....
My head is really big. But since i will be sewing it down or sewing a strap into it, could I get away with a large cap with stretch?
I am two years natural 4a.....I will not be leaving my hair out. I am looking to get a 16-20 inch curly unit. Should I find a store in my city(Houston) or order from a CV? I would like to keep it around 300. I plan to know keep my hair put away while it recovers from damage.....which will be about a year. TIA!!!!!

You'll want to measure your head, making sure to measure with your hair braided/styled the way you want it when you wear your wig.

When you say that you'll be sewing a strap into the cap, do you plan to use the Tootsie's mom method or glueless cap?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nicks_hotmama06 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2012 at 11:17pm
I plan to use the Tootsie's mom method until I can cornrow well enough to sew it down.
chatnoir View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chatnoir Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 12:47pm
Originally posted by nicks_hotmama06 nicks_hotmama06 wrote:

I plan to use the Tootsie's mom method until I can cornrow well enough to sew it down.

Sounds good.  I would probably stay away from the kinky curly suggestion unless you are used to dealing with that hair texture. 

P.S.  back to your original question, if you want to get more bang for the buck, go with a CV, but do your research before purchasing!  Also, be aware that Chinese New Years will be coming up soon, Feb 10.  Expect a shut down for at least a week, to be on the safe side. 

Edited by chatnoir - Dec 31 2012 at 12:50pm
starliteboo View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote starliteboo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 3:14pm
And income tax season is coming and some women when they get their returns will flood vendors with orders. So please place your order before the rush starts

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nicks_hotmama06 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 5:44pm
Chatnoire. Unless I consider my kinks and curls kinky curly, lol. But my hair is mot processed...so I dunno if I wanna deal with that....but straight hair is not my favorite. Honestly, I am terrified to order from a CV.....and more research is making me even more leary.

Starliteboo...thanks for reminding me. I had not considered that.
Honestly, if my head wasn't so big, I would go for a stock unit.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply