Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 7>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
LadyCC View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote LadyCC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2009 at 9:33am
^^^ Biotin is water soluable so any excess is eliminated.  I take my supplements half in the morning and half in the evening.  I started with 2,000 then 2weeks later 3,000 then 2 weeks later 4,000.......I was at 5,000 for well over a month and just went to 6,000 mcgs about 4 days ago.  I will stay at the 6,000 mcgs level for a couple of months since I am already seeing thickness in my new growth from the lower dosage.  My hair strands seem thicker and stronger.

I use the Target brand as well (Origin). Thumbs%20Up
Sponsored Links

mzsophisticated View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mzsophisticated Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2009 at 9:44am
Originally posted by LadyCC LadyCC wrote:

^^^ Biotin is water soluable so any excess is eliminated.  I take my supplements half in the morning and half in the evening.  I started with 2,000 then 2weeks later 3,000 then 2 weeks later 4,000.......I was at 5,000 for well over a month and just went to 6,000 mcgs about 4 days ago.  I will stay at the 6,000 mcgs level for a couple of months since I am already seeing thickness in my new growth from the lower dosage.  My hair strands seem thicker and stronger.

I use the Target brand as well (Origin). Thumbs%20Up

Thanks ladycc,Clap I was just going by what the bottle said. I think I want to increase it to 2,000-3,000mcg's, I need thickness especially on my edges.
Yardgirl View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yardgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2009 at 9:47am

I take 5000 mcg now, I want to add 1000mcg of MSM to see if I can achieve more growth faster.

EyeCandy811 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EyeCandy811 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2009 at 10:10am
I've had good results with biotin.
calinewgrowth View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote calinewgrowth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2009 at 12:24pm
_popupControl(); this is a real informative thread
smiley:) View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote smiley:) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2009 at 9:31pm
Honestly, Biotin didn't do a damn thing for me.
RedE4change View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RedE4change Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2009 at 11:24pm
I've always used them together. I use them off and on because they grow my hair and my mustache. The mustache is not cute!!
Jeseslovesme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeseslovesme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2009 at 12:44am
^^^^Sorry....LOL....I have a mini stache...I'm scurd to take anything that might make it um...mature..
Cupcake77 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cupcake77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2009 at 9:59am
I just started taking biotin, 3,000 mcg (i think that's the rite unit)  boy I hope I don't grow a stache. that would not be cool.  I've got a hair free face and I'd like to keep it that way. lol
tru_blu09 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tru_blu09 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2009 at 10:45am
i have thick, dark hair on my face.. biotin is no joke... i think biotin is for thickness and MSM is for the growth.. i am not completely sure because we cant know what works the best because i add the msm powder to my hair spray, then im taking 2000 mcg then im using MT and doing scalp massages
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 7>
  Share Topic