BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Exercise, Fitness, & Health > Exercise
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Bikram yoga challenge

Post Reply Post Reply

Author
cicision View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote cicision Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Bikram yoga challenge
    Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 3:38pm
Hi ladies,

I am going do to a 5 day bikram yoga challenge , I will be doing bikram yoga 5 days in a row combined with a squat challenge. My goal is to lose some weight and to cleanse my body I will post some pics of my body and measurements tomorrow.  Would anyone like to join me Smile ? I just went to class and it was amazing ! I always stay in the room after class to calm my body down and to really get into the meditation zen mode wich is the best feeling ever it is like being on a natural drug LOL
Sponsored Links

NuAttitude View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NuAttitude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 06 2014 at 4:06pm
 I've heard so much about it.  It's combining heat (like in a sauna) with yoga poises.  I hear the amount of sweat that you do is equivalent to jumping into a pool with your clothes on. And the heat helps you sweat away the impurities and detoxifies your body and helps soothe achy muscles. Thumbs Up I would love to join your challenge just as soon as I find a place that offers it in my area.
cicision View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cicision Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 06 2014 at 6:23pm
hahah yess it deff is equivalent to jumping into a pool with you clothes on.It is not only a physical challenge but also a mental challenge because you have to stay in class the full 90 minutes. It is so hard you feel like you are dying durring class but once you finish you will feel completly reborn.Also because of the heat your muscles will not be sore.

My goal is to become leaner and to lose some weight.
My starting weight : 78kg /173 lb height 6'2 , measurements : bust 105cm/41 inches,waist 68cm/26,77 inches, hips 101 cm/ 39,8 inches .
My goal is to work out a least 4 times through out the whole summer

I keep track of my progress with the mynetdiary pro app  because not only can you keep track of your food and excercise you can also create graphs etc and it gives you advise on nutriens your missing etc.

So far my work out schedule this week has been the following :
Monday : Bikram yoga class (aprox 1000 calories burned ,eaten 962)
tuesday : Gym 628 calories on the stairclimber in 60 minutes Big smile  running 30 calories, eaten 1395
Wednesday:Gym 631 calories : 303 calories in 27 minutes on the stairclimber, 100 calories running in 7 minutes, 15 minute abb work out ,180 calories stair climber 14 minutes
Thursday : Bikram aprox 1000 calories eaten 1483
Friday : Cheat day no excercise 2600 calories

Tomorrow I will burn 1200 calories in the gym and sunday i will go to bikram yoga again :)

Let me know if there is anyone who would like to join me
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic