Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Exercise, Fitness, & Health > Exercise
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - BIGGER butt and WIDER hips!-"ATG SQUATS" challenge
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedBIGGER butt and WIDER hips!-"ATG SQUATS" challenge

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 22>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
tasha92337 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Topic: BIGGER butt and WIDER hips!-"ATG SQUATS" challenge
    Posted: Apr 10 2007 at 1:14am
Welcome ladies to the NEW and IMPROVED 2007 BUTT and WIDER hips Challenge!!
I seem to be getting alot of love on this forum about my NEW butt routine. This Works!!!

Im calling you out to a new challenge in the making.....

**So head to the store and pick up some ankle weights and get working, cuz the challenge starts NOW. Dont forget to post your feedbacks.

Shout Out to Miss BHM Member Candy Kane for trying my butt routine and replying with a positive feedback after one session!!!

http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=63384

NATASHA'S BUTT WORKOUT ROUTINE

I do this 1-2x a day:

TYPE OF EXCERSISES:

1.Lunges with weights (foreward, AND backwards)
METHOD:
**Heavy ankle weights are a PLUS!! BUT regular dumbells are fine. The dumbells must have some type of heavy weight in order to build a firm, BIG butt. I usually do 8-10lbs.

**You dont have to use dumbells or weights. You can use ANYTHING thats heavy. One time, I used a washer basket and filled it up with some stuff to make it heavy and placed the basket on top of my head while doing the lunges. This is true Killer! But its good!!

FOREWARD LUNG METHOD

1. Stand in straight position. Feet together, holding one dumbell in each hand. Next, Step right leg foreward at 90 degree angle, lunge (hold for 2-3 seconds) and push back up in to orginal standing position. Back is STRAIGHT THE ENTIRE TIME!!! NEVER HAVE YOUR KNEE TOUCH THE FLOOR!!

I do 30-40 sets.

2. I do the same for left foot.

BACKWARD LUNG METHOD

1. Its the same thing as foreward lunge instead You step your rightleg BEHIND in a 90 degree lunge position. Once again, never have knee touch floor!! BACK IS STRAIGHT AT ALL TIMES!!!

2. I do the same thing for the left leg.
I do 30-40 sets each.

BACKWARD LEG KICK METHOD A.K.A "BUTT LIFT

**You can use a chair or a wall for balance but you must have space to kick behind. Dont do this routine if your going to kick anything behind you. For chair method:

1.stand in straight position (feet together) behind the BACK of the chair.

2. Place palms on back of chair to rest. BACK IS STRAIGHT AT ALL TIMES!!!

3. Kick your right leg back as far as you can, hold 2-3 seconds while SQUEEZING your butt. Then back to standing position.   I do 30 sets for right and left leg.

**Now when you kick the leg behind you MUST be in controll of the leg the entire time!! Dont Bend the leg while your kicking, dont half lift the leg while kicking. You must keep the leg STRAIGHT at all times and you must kick far enough to feel the butt cheekcs LIFTING.

Once again, this excerise is excellent if you have ankle weights. More weights the BIGGER.

"kICKBACKS #2

This is similar to the "butt lift" method but it also focuses strictly on the Assssssss

1. A great exercise to increase the size of your butt. You need to get ankle weights. Five to eight pounds each. The heavier the better!!

2. Get on your hands and knees. Lift up your right leg so that it's level to your back and lift your left arm. Hold for two to four counts. put your arm and leg down. Then lift your left leg and your right arm and hold. Repeat at least 15 to 20 times, three times a week.

ATG SQUATS "ASS TO GROUND" SQUATS " Video Demonstration links below"

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-282888063039246724&q=atg+squat&hl=en

http://youtube.com/watch?v=up5AjuHG1So

HOW TO GET SHAPLIER (WIDER) HIPS:

Okay so you want shaplier hips?Do squats with weights and build yourself up with the amount of weight you can handle slowly.Dont be afraid to go heavy you wont look like a man.You'll also have a nice high,hard bowling ball butt!Another thing to WIDEN THE HIPS are leg presses on the leg press machine. I believe you would have to go the gym, but ill research and find a better solution of what to use as an alternate at home.

HIP EXCERSISE #2

u lie on the floor (put smth down your spine if it's bony) legs angled 90 degrees. From there u just start lifting your hips. I also used to put some weights on my pelvic area to make it more efficient. it makes narrow hips really nice in profile. and the muscles in there are the biggest so u would be using quite a bit energy by doing so.

HIP EXCERSISE #3
Just eat alot of bread and pasta followed by about 20 min of exercise each day. 10 min of ab crunches or sit-ups to make sure your stomach and waist stays slim. 10 min of squat exercises to build your butt muscles and widen your hips....THE WHOLE POINT IS MAKING THE STOMACH AND WAIST FLAT AND TIGHT, SO YOUR HIPS AND BUTT "STICK" OUT MORE. ITS ALL ABOUT THE "Illusion"!!

To increase muscle mass on y'all's butts, use ankles weights whenever you're doing butt-muscle exercises. To increase muscle mass, do two things: Use heavier weights that make you feel like you've worked that butt at the end of each set; and do low number of repetitions--2 or 3 sets of 8~10,three times a day is good. Use your judgments and common senses. DO NOT HURT YOURSELVES and GOOD LUCK

EXTRA EXCERSISES:

1)Squats
Squats are one of the best exercises you can do for your hips, butt and thighs. There are many different types of squats, including the Chair Squat pictured here. Stand with feet hip-width apart and squat, keeping back straight, abs in and knees behind your toes. Let your butt lightly touch chair and squeeze butt to stand up. Repeat for 2-3 sets of 8-12 reps and add weights for more intensity.

2)Lunge
This lunge will really challenge you since you will use the standing leg for balance. Stand with left foot resting on a paper plate. Bend the right leg while sliding the left foot back into a lunge position, keeping the right knee behind the toe, torso upright and abs in. Slowly slide left foot back to starting position and repeat 8-12 times. Switch legs and repeat on each leg for 2-3 sets.

3)Hip Extension
Feel the burn in your hamstrings and glutes with this exercise. On a step or platform, lie facedown with hips on the edge of the step, legs straight with toes resting lightly on the floor. Squeeze the glutes and hamstrings and straighten the legs until they are level with the hips. Hold for 2-3 seconds, and lower letting toes lightly touch the floor. Repeat for 2-3 sets of 8-12 repetitions

4)Outer Thigh Leg Lift
Note--there is no true 'outer thigh.' When you work your outer thigh, you're actually working your butt! This exercise can be done standing or lying on your side. While standing, simply lift the leg out to the side, a few feet off the floor. Keep hip, knee and foot in line and foot flexed. Repeat 8-12 times on each leg. For more intensity, add a 1-5 pound ankle weight

5)Deadlift
Deadlifts are great for your hamstrings, butt and lower back, but form is critical! Stand with feet hip-width apart, weight in front of thighs. Keeping back flat and abs in, tip forward from the hips and lower your torso until bar hits mid-shin. Squeeze butt to raise back up. Keep the bar close to your legs through the entire movement--don't bend the knees! Do 2-3 sets of 8-12 reps.

6)Hiking
Hiking burns tons of calories because you're typically going up steep mountains and maybe even getting into thin air, which requires lots of energy. Also, walking up an incline automatically gets your glutes more involved and, if you're wearing a backpack, you're really getting a workout. Plus, you get to see nature at its best. A 140-lb person burns about 390 calories in about an hour!

7)Biking
Riding a bike is great for your heart and it also targets almost every muscle in your hips, thighs and butt. On a stationary bike, alternate 3 minutes at 70-80 RPM with 2 minutes at 100-110 RPM for a calorie-blasting 30 minute workout. You can also try Spinning at the gym or riding outside. Gear up to really work your glutes! A 140-lb person burns 335 calories in 45 minutes.

8)Running
Running, like walking is accessible, easy to learn, reduces stress, helps in weight loss, and it makes you feel good. Plus, it really works your butt, especially when you add a few hills to your regular running route. Sprints are another option for folks wanting to both burn more calories and tighten up the old tush. A 140-lb person burns 475 calories during a 45 minute jog.

9) Kickboxing
Kickboxing was a hot item back in the day, but it's still a great workout. Controlled kicks work your hips, thighs and butt while complex combinations that include punches will target your abs to make them stronger. A 140-lb woman will burn up to 500 calories with 45 minutes of kickboxing.

10)Walking
Walking is easy: you can do it anywhere, anytime with no special equipment. There's no learning curve and it's something you can incorporate all day long. If you walk up hills, you can really target your glutes and, if you pick up the intensity, you'll burn some of that extra flab off your buns! A 140-lb person burns about 300 calories an hour during a brisk walk.

HIP EXCERSISE

u lie on the floor (put smth down your spine if it's bony) legs angled 90 degrees. From there u just start lifting your hips. I also used to put some weights on my pelvic area to make it more efficient. it makes narrow hips really nice in profile. and the muscles in there are the biggest so u would be using quite a bit energy by doing so.

FOODS TO EAT:
1. Drink Loads of Water
2. Increase protein
3. Drink 3 to 4 glasses of carnation instant breakfast everyday.

You will start to see a diff. in a week but u will see massive change in three weeks!!!

#1 thing ladies: STAY MOTIVATED, AND FOCUS

TIME TO GET THAT J-LO PLUMP SHAPE Ass!!

Edited by tasha92337 - Jun 05 2007 at 9:21pm
Sponsored Links

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2007 at 4:10am
Any Challenges???
QueenBee View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2007 at 4:25am
I'll have to pass I already have a booty like Serena Williams--too much junk in my trunk no need in trying to make it bigger.  I'm trying to get from Serena to the old Beyonce.

Edited by QueenBee - Apr 10 2007 at 4:26am

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2007 at 4:31am
Originally posted by QueenBee QueenBee wrote:

I'll have to pass I already have a booty like Serena Williams--too much junk in my trunk no need in trying to make it bigger. I'm trying to get from Serena to the old Beyonce.

Hey the Bigger The Better!!

emih19 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2007 at 5:40am
hey tash..maybe you could make a youtube video?
i would like to join

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2007 at 5:42am
Originally posted by emih19 emih19 wrote:

hey tash..maybe you could make a youtube video?
i would like to join

Hey, I never thought about that?

Well see

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2007 at 6:44am
yo, emih19

Good looking out,im trying to see how to use the youtube..

emih19 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2007 at 6:45am
ok girl...cant wait to see the video. when is the challenge gonna start?

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2007 at 6:47am
Challenge starts Today!!

So i suggest you get a quick morning butt workout before you start yo day.
emih19 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2007 at 6:48am
hihihi will do....
must we post before pictures..to see what the results are?

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Make Them Stare Hair
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 22>
  Share Topic