BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Big gaps within siblings

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Ms.boldandsassy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ms.boldandsassy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 24 2014 at 7:29am
My sister is 12yrs older than me and my brother is 10yrs older than me and we've always been close.Im more closer to my brother and sister then they are with eachother. When they got there first job they use to take me places and buy me loads of stuff. They've really spoiled me. Theres and a 25 yr age gap between my grandma first child and her youngest. Again all my grandma children are super close despite huge age gaps.
Sponsored Links

Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 24 2014 at 7:54am
Its fine if that's what they want. I want my kids to be no more than 5 years apart as opposed to having them all within 5 years, like my mother. She had the 4 of us in 5 years. That aint happening over here. My brother and I are the same age for 2 weeks, were 11 months apart, another 2 years after him and another 3 years after her. I know other people with close ages and they love, Ive always hated it. Too damn close.

On the flip, I aint about to be teaching someone to ride a bike/ tie their shoes every 15 years. I think im too old for that lol im not even 30 yet but if I would've started 10 years ago, maaaybe
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 24 2014 at 9:06am
I can't see going back to making bottles again.
goodm3 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote goodm3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 24 2014 at 10:13am
umm i would rather have my kids close together....

that largest gap i know of it 12 years with one of my friends. She is only girl and has 3 older brothers. to her...it was almost like she was raised as an only child. By the time she started school her youngest brother was graduating high school. 
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 24 2014 at 10:28am
my brother and i have a big gap.. like 14 or 15 years 
we've never been close.. i dont really speak to him. 
we've never lived together though.. but we see eachother  
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123