Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Big gaps within siblings

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Bribby View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bribby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 23 2014 at 2:16pm
Theres a gap with my parents. They married and I think she didn't think she could get pregnant. She had me at 42, so I'm 20 and my brothers were in highschool when I was born. DK exact ages. My siblings and I arent really close as in topics to talk about and stuff like that. In different stages of life...

I know my friend her mom had her really young and had her younger sister when she was like 15 or so.

Sponsored Links

Gia2009 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gia2009 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 23 2014 at 5:38pm
Me and my brother are 5 years apart, although I don't think that's a big gap. My kids are 16, 6, and 5, so there is quite a gap between my oldest and two youngest, but not by much.

My little cousin is 27 and her sister (my other cousin) is close to 50 or might already be and her son is older than his aunt. He's 30 and she's 27 and he calls her "my little aunt". LOL! Oh, they have a brother too and he is in his late 40s as well.

Edited by Gia2009 - Feb 23 2014 at 5:43pm
petiteone29 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 23 2014 at 7:48pm
My brother's ex wife had my nephew when her oldest son was 18 and in college. He is more like an uncle to his little brother.

My oldest son is 13 years older than my youngest and he takes on a more nurturing role with him. I think that kids of all ages enjoy having a new sibling. 
mangachan View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mangachan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 23 2014 at 8:19pm
My older sister and I actually have a 17 year gap with a brother 4 years younger than her...I have a twin.  No we weren't planned.  None of us were planned, my parents don't care about family planning.

My siblings didn't have very active social lives and my older sister always did want sisters so they were very active in my life in a positive way.  My parents got free baby sitting so it worked out for them...plus they got to put off that empty nest feeling for another 18+ years.  Me and my siblings all have a fairly close sibling relationship.
Im_oh_so_hott View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Im_oh_so_hott Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 23 2014 at 9:01pm
With my mothers kids, my sister is 8 years older than i am and my brother is 6 years younger than me.

I know a several people who have a 13+ year gap with their 1st and 2nd or where the youngest is over 10 years younger than the kid before them.

mangachan View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mangachan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 23 2014 at 9:13pm
Originally posted by Bribby Bribby wrote:

Theres a gap with my parents. They married and I think she didn't think she could get pregnant. She had me at 42, so I'm 20 and my brothers were in highschool when I was born. DK exact ages. My siblings and I arent really close as in topics to talk about and stuff like that. In different stages of life...

I know my friend her mom had her really young and had her younger sister when she was like 15 or so.

That's funny...I could always relate better to people older than myself because of the age gap.  But then again I don't integrate easily with peers.
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 24 2014 at 12:41am
There is a large gap between my siblings and I. My oldest brother is in his 40's. I would go down the line but I don't feel like writing all 6 of my siblings ages lmao
Mixer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 24 2014 at 12:43am
Originally posted by BBpants BBpants wrote:

There is a large gap between my siblings and I. My oldest brother is in his 40's. I would go down the line but I don't feel like writing all 6 of my siblings ages lmao
Lazy.
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 24 2014 at 12:48am
My mom's friend just had one last year. 
It was an accident.
So her kids are 1, 13 and 19.
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 24 2014 at 1:07am
Originally posted by Mixer Mixer wrote:

Originally posted by BBpants BBpants wrote:

Lazy.

So!

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists