Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Big Brother 16

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Big Brother 16
    Posted: Jul 28 2014 at 11:36am
Last season racism was a major problem this year its sexism and I always want more blacks in the house but whatever...

Has anyone else been watching.
Anyone else creeped the hell out by Caleb?
He is straight up harassing Amber and needs to be removed from the house.
It's not funny
Sponsored Links

danieb23 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote danieb23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 28 2014 at 11:54am
I've missed the last week and a half of episodes. I love Donny!! Never liked Caleb!
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 28 2014 at 11:56am
Devin was hilarious.
It was probably the worst player in Big Brother history.
Just full of fail
kerysdream7 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kerysdream7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 28 2014 at 12:01pm
Caleb is creepy to the 10th power. Idk why he's so pressed for Amber when she clearly doesn't want him.

He seems like the smothering type. Like if he bought you something nice or did you a favor you'd owe him big time Dead

I would love to hear what his ex's/friends/family have to say about his past love life & game play. 

Love Zach's crazy antics. And his bromance with Frankie. He's so secure in his masculinity.

I'm rooting for Donny at the moment. 

hauteshellbi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hauteshellbi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 28 2014 at 12:28pm
Caleb the cowboy country one? The bald head black guy was doin too much everyone voted him out lmao
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 28 2014 at 1:25pm
Caleb ruined Ambers game from the beginning...he is extremely stupid and psychotic because he still thinks the bomb squad is active, and assumes Amber will be backdoored ONlY because she spurned his advances...they are playing him so hard. He actually said he wants her backdoored so she can come crawling back to him.

Derrick is playing an excellent game...love Zach...love Amber and Donnie

Jocasta speaking in tongues had me on the floor...she conveniently gets sick before or after every competition

I hate Christine, Victoria, and Nicole...they're so jealous of Amber
Frankie is a rat

sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 28 2014 at 1:28pm
Reality tv is poison.
A bunch of brainless idiots that after the show will do anything to stretch their 15-minute of fame.
Kardashians, anyone?
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 28 2014 at 1:37pm
It's not really the same. Every year a few of them have delusions about becoming big after the show but it never happens...I hate when they cast people who have never seen the show, but overall people are there to compete and it's a great game of strategy. I love BB!

Oh and did y'all hear Caleb talk about how black men are only big because they were bred that way during slavery? He's the only one this season that has said racial sh*t because he's a redneck.
Prtybrwneye_z View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prtybrwneye_z Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 28 2014 at 2:03pm
I missed last nights episode will have to catch up before Wednesday. Caleb is annoying but then again most of the males this season are.
kerysdream7 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kerysdream7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 28 2014 at 2:33pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

It's not really the same. Every year a few of them have delusions about becoming big after the show but it never happens...I hate when they cast people who have never seen the show, but overall people are there to compete and it's a great game of strategy. I love BB!

Oh and did y'all hear Caleb talk about how black men are only big because they were bred that way during slavery? He's the only one this season that has said racial sh*t because he's a redneck.

Really? I can't wait to see Caleb get backdoored.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style